HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Light a candle for Lisa tonight (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=26367)

Audrey 12-17-2006 08:54 AM

Mel, I am so sad and sorry to hear this latest news about our dear Lisa...Candles are lit for both of you. I hope she can feel all the love being sent her way right now.

Joy 12-17-2006 09:10 AM

don't know what to say...

that hasn't already been said. My heart is heavy and my stomach aches for you both. My prayers are strong, but my sorrow for you and for Lisa is so great. Thank you for thinking of us and, yes, please remind Lisa of how very loved she is.

newgg 12-17-2006 09:36 AM

Together

Thank goodness that Brave and Strong and Warrior Lisa has you.....Brave and Strong and Warrior Mel by her side. We share your sorrow and send you both love and strength. For you and all your family and friends.....peace, love and {{{{{{ HUGS }}}}}}. Bonnie

IRENE FROM TAMPA 12-17-2006 10:26 AM

My candles are lit and my prayers are strong....

Mel, I do not even know what to say to you at this time but that I think so much of Lisa, even only knowing her through this web site.

Her smile remains in my memories always.

I wish her peace....

Heart Sutra 12-17-2006 10:28 AM

Mel,

We'll light the candle, with the hope that peace of mind, and of heart, finds a place with you and your family, and especially with Lisa. There are no words, and everything falls short. Our thoughts are with you, and if there is ever a way for love to be sent, it is being done now by many for you, for Lisa.

Thank you for being here, it makes all the difference.

---Kevin and Sue---

Karen W 12-17-2006 11:08 AM

Love and healing prayers being sent to both of you.

Karen

gin-tx 12-17-2006 11:28 AM

Light a candle

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time.
ginkott1@aol.com

sassy 12-17-2006 11:41 AM

Mel and Lisa,

May you be filled with the light of love....
And may God hold you in the palm of his hand.....

Lisa is a special inspiration to me.
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers,
________
buy condo Pattaya

Julie 12-17-2006 01:16 PM

my prayers to you both for strength and courage to face what comes, and for freedom from pain. My heart aches for you.

Soccermom 12-17-2006 01:56 PM

Mel, please add my prayers to the chorus of "love and light" being sent across the miles.
I am so terribly saddened...

Marcia

Liz J. 12-17-2006 02:33 PM

Thoughts and prayers

Dear Mel,

I am sending along thoughts and prayers at this time. May God give you the strength you need to bear this.

Sincerely,

Liz J.

rinaina 12-17-2006 03:29 PM

It is with a very heavy heart that I light this candle for Lisa and as I do I pray for her peaceful comfort at this time. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this most difficult time. Let her know the love and support we all feel for her. I am so sorry.

Yorkiegirl 12-17-2006 03:33 PM

Sending Prayers and Love

Mel my hearts hurts so badly for you during this difficult time for both you and Lisa. Please know that you both have my prayers being sent to you.

(((((((((((((((((( HUG'S))))))))))))))

Montana 12-17-2006 04:15 PM

Sending good and restful thoughts Lisa's way tonight.

R.B. 12-17-2006 04:44 PM

Mines been lit.

So hard to find any words

RB

SusanV 12-17-2006 05:42 PM

Mel,

I have lit a candle in Pittsburgh for you & Lisa.....I cannot find the right words to type, but know that my heart aches for you both.

Love to you

Ruth 12-17-2006 06:58 PM

Mel ~ words are not adequate at a time like this but she will always hold a special place in so many hearts & minds. She will always be remembered as a beautiful and courageous soul that gave herself to so many others. I enjoyed coming back to this website for 3 years and reading her thoughtful, funny and generous insights into the life we live in....this special bond that holds us together & makes none of us strangers.

Peace, Ruth

Vanessa 12-17-2006 10:01 PM

I agree that it is so hard to know what to say. My thoughts and prayers are with you Lisa and the rest of your family. I am deeply saddened by Lisa's condition. I am praying for the best.

lindaw 12-18-2006 12:08 AM

Dear Mel

I am so sad from this news. As you can see Lisa is so loved on this board.I have no words .Lisa is so lucky to have your support.

love
linda

rosie 12-18-2006 02:05 AM

Candles have been lit. While my heart grieves for both of you, it is at least a small measure of peace that Lisa is at last sleeping and more comfortable. You have been a wonderful partner in all of this and I know how very hard you have worked, Mel. God bless you for the love and loyalty showed this first class lady. I will truly miss her warmth and wisdom on the board.

Rose