HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   I'm leaving on a jet plane... (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=25689)

geraldine 10-13-2006 06:17 PM

Dear Maryann,
what an inspiration you are.
You have come through so much and now, are back on this uphill struggle again, yet, you have this terrific spirit, which I know will get you over this "Mountain".
I wish you a very speedy recovery and hope you are back with your family soon.
I am lighting a candle, with you and your family in mind.

God Bless
Geraldine

lindaw 10-13-2006 07:08 PM

Dear MaryAnne

All the best - will be thinking of you. Wish I was closer ( am in Australia) so i could help you out.

love
linda

Sandy H 10-13-2006 07:35 PM

Good luck and will keep praying for a successful recovery. hugs, Sandy

sarah 10-14-2006 01:20 AM

Dear Maryann,
My thoughts are with you and your family and for your speedy recovery. You're so brave and inspiring to all of us.
Take some books on tape with you to listen to when you're too tired to watch tv or read and some soothing music.
big hug and love
sarah

lexigirl 10-14-2006 09:35 AM

Dear MaryAnne,

Big hugs coming from California. Prayers too for a full recovery and comfort for you and your family.

Love,
Lexi

Becky 10-14-2006 09:50 AM

Dear Maryann

You are an amazing woman. Everytime I read your posts, I am more and more certain of it. I don't think I could handle all you have since your journey started so many years ago. The most incredible thing is that you do not feel sorry for yourself - no "why me's" (at least on this board - I would not blame you if you did - it all seems too much). But your guardian angel is with you. You made it through all the intense chemo and an exact match was found for your transplant and that person was not only not a family member but (if I remember correctly), doesn't even live in the USA.

I will be thinking constantly of you. With your will and determination, you will succeed and be home by Christmas which is your wish. None the less, it will be an incredibly Happy New Year and a new start on life.

With much respect and admiration

Becky

RobinP 10-14-2006 12:03 PM

Hang in there girl! God bless you during your upstate NY medical venture. Many prayers,Robin

madubois63 10-15-2006 05:17 AM

Once again, thank you for all the well wishes and prayers. A beautiful statue of Saint Padre Pio (a surprise gift) and many religious relics that I find great comfort in will be traveling with me, along with many angels and many of my bc sisters (and brothers) in spirit. I will not be physically alone for long. My sister is coming in on Wednesday and we are working on the schedule for at least one person to be there with me for most of my stay. I have an on-line friend that lives in Buffalo that will also pop in to visit along with her sister, and another on-line friend's daughter/son-in-law that wants to meet me and help out. It is not the best way to meet people, but I will accept any help I can get! I have a busy day ahead of me but just wanted to say thank you and let you all know that I am thinking of YOU and praying for YOU. I look forward to the day that I can devote my energy to helping others and not worrying about me so much!!! There are no support groups for bc survivors that have gotten leukemia from treatment. I am finding that there are more of us than I previously thought. I may have to take an idea from Christine and Joe in the future...My love and prayers to you all...Maryann

rinaina 10-15-2006 07:14 AM

You have my prayers and wishes that you remain as strong as you are and make it through this. You are always so upbeat and positive and have such an incredible strength. You have been an inspiration to everyone on this forum and I know you can make it through this. Best of luck and may all go very well.

gin-tx 10-15-2006 07:24 AM

Leaving on jet plane

Dear Maryann,

I wish you only the very best for your recovery. I'm sure things will go well while you are gone with your children and their activities, you sound like a very organized person. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

hugs,

ginkott1@aol.com

Lolly 10-15-2006 07:51 AM

Maryann, lots of love and hugs going out to you as you embark on this journey...I KNOW you'll get through this with flying colors, and I'll be praying for you.

<3 Lolly

tricia keegan 10-15-2006 12:12 PM

Good luck from Ireland!

Maryann I always read your posts and admire your courage so much.You always seem so cheerful and have so much on your plate right now.
I'll be thinking of you along with everyone else here and praying everything goes well and you're back home as soon as possible.
Take care of you:)
Tricia

chrisy 10-15-2006 12:19 PM

Maryann, many prayers for successful treatment and speedy recovery; we are all with you in spirit.

Take care of yourself.

Love
Chris

Annemarie 10-15-2006 01:33 PM

My Blessing As Well

Maryanne,
Isn't it wonderful to have so many friends? And what a great mother you have! Family and friends are what it is all about. You are very blessed in so many ways. I will ask God to watch over you tonight in my prayers.
Warmest Wishes,
Annemarie

Esther 10-15-2006 03:48 PM

Best wishes coming your way, I'm sure that you will come through this in your typical way and be posting good news soon.

Hope everything goes smoothly for you in this new treatment plan.

Cathya 10-15-2006 04:56 PM

Maryann;

God bless. You know we are all praying for you and watching your progress through this horrid mess of one thing after another. I do agree with Lolly.....may you be ok by Christmas and ready to celebrate with your family a wonderful, happy, healthy New Year. We are with you all the way.

Best regards,

Cathy

G. Ann 10-15-2006 05:15 PM

Dear Maryann,

You are such an inspiration. Just heard this quote today about courage. Mark Twain wrote it, but I think you are a shining example.

"Courage is the mastery of fear, not the absence of fear."

You & your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
G.Ann

Bev 10-15-2006 08:39 PM

Best wishes Maryann. We cancelled our trip to celebrate MIL's 80th up due to weather. Oh what a surprise, not. You can do it! BB

AlaskaAngel 10-16-2006 11:00 AM

I'm thankful to hear from you Maryann and glad you are making connections with others as you take on the next step. You are our eyes in sharing so much of what it is like with us. I hope there will come a time when you can put all of what you learn together so that it can guide any other "Maryann" who suddenly has to handle it all... In the meantime, you are very much in my thoughts.

AlaskaAngel

lisahammo 10-16-2006 05:43 PM

Maryann

You are unbelievable! You are still running around everywhere, after all that you have been through, and about to go through. My thoughts are definitely with you and your family. You know you can do this. Stay strong.

Lots of love

Lisa