HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   We wish to Thank all of You. (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=24424)

Carol.hope 07-02-2006 07:51 PM

Congratulations!

That's wonderful. You certainly deserve it. We are all grateful for what you've done and continue to do. Thank you, thank you, thank you! - Carol

suzan w 07-03-2006 06:20 AM

Let me add my congratulations! An honor well deserved. Thank you for your continued hard work for us all.

Unregistered 07-03-2006 06:59 AM

Congrats

Congratulations. This is a wonderful. You deserve it. Mary Jo

R.B. 07-03-2006 07:41 AM

Congratulations

Very well deserved

RB

Shell 07-03-2006 08:34 AM

Joe and Christine-

What a great tribute and deserving acknowledgement for all you have done for us. Education is so powerful, and I am so grateful to hear of the cutting-edge technologies that I read about on this site.

Many thanks...

Shell

Vicki 07-03-2006 10:41 AM

You Two Homered A Big One!

Congrats, Joe and Christine, on a well-deserved honor and award. Your achievement is celebrated by all of us in the Her2 community.

Love,

Vicki

Cynthia 07-03-2006 10:46 AM

Joe and Christine,

You are both true heroes to so many of us. I am just happy that your accomplishments are being duly publicized.

Thank you for all you do and congratulations.

Cynthia

StephN 07-03-2006 11:15 AM

This Award is tip of the iceberg

The thousands of hours Christine and Joe have spent working on this forum, networking with doctors and drug companies, consoling and advising members of this board can only be imagined!

And the truly awesome thing about them is that there is NO EGO involved on their part - this all comes from the goodness of their hearts.

We do not know the amount of frustration and other behind the scenes glitches they have to deal with. The MERE FACT that they have kept it all going speaks volumes.

May God bless them in every way.

sarah 07-03-2006 11:46 AM

Dear Joe and Chritine,
You certainly deserve it! what a wonderful wonderful site with great members.
Have a blast!
sarah

madubois63 07-03-2006 11:51 AM

So glad your being recognized for the wonderful and hard work you've done!!! I've been singing your praises for a bit now, but you really don't want to hear that!!!! Congratulations....

Kimberly Lewis 07-03-2006 09:52 PM

thanks so very much - glad someone knew of this way to honor you! Congrats...kim

Bev 07-03-2006 10:02 PM

Thank You for setting this up! I know it is more work than I can imagine. BB

kat in the delta 07-04-2006 02:44 PM

kat in the delta

Congratulations !!!! kat in the delta

al from Canada 07-04-2006 09:09 PM

I feel humbled just knowing and having met both of you. No one on the planet deserves this more than the two of you. I'm sure Linda would agree!

Al

Unregistered 07-05-2006 04:17 AM

You are both so deserving of this...you have both brought much information, peace, love and hope to so many people.....THANK YOU BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheila 07-05-2006 04:18 AM

Whoops...the last reply was from me, thought I was logged in.....anyway a big thank you to you both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim in CA 07-05-2006 08:00 AM

Dear Christine and Joe,

I just knew you two would be chosen! I only wish that I could have made it to the ceremony. Diana Schenker phoned me personally to let me know that you had been selected, and that just made my day. You two have really made a huge difference in my life and just hope that I get a chance to meet you in person one of these days.

Thank you just doesn't seem adequate.

Big Hugs from Kim in CA!

P.S. I have not been on the website for quite awhile, as I was still having troubles with computer attack warnings and then my computer freezing up. I finally had some time to really dedicate to solving the problem, and I think it's OK now. I can be very technologically challenged sometimes, and was about to call in the Geek Squad, anything to get back to my Her2 connection! http://her2support.org/vbulletin/ima...ons/icon10.gif

Vi Schorpp 07-05-2006 10:09 AM

Congratulations. You are both so deserving. Yes, I did nominate you, along with many, many others. Be well!

mamacze 07-09-2006 05:52 PM

Your time and dedication is invaluable

Dear Christine and Joe,
You two have been going to bat for us ladies for years now. It seems like we all have a cross to bear from time to time and you certainly have had your own struggles, which you have continued to surmount. How grateful I am that you have chosen to share your own journey and use it as a springboard of support for the 1000's of us around the world who are fortunate enough to relate and learn from you both.
Christine, brave and gentle soul who continues to stand toe to toe with her cancer and not only win, but reach out and support the rest of us.
Joe, dedicated, fiercely loyal and supportive soul who not only supports and loves his wife but also reaches out to support the rest of us along the way.
How fortunate for us all that you are rightfully recognized and honored.
Love Kim from CT

judiek 07-09-2006 06:14 PM

Congratulations...what an honor! Thank you for this site

Warmly,

Judiek