HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Brenda (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=56147)

SoCalGal 09-30-2012 01:21 AM

Re: Brenda

crap on a crapstick...will never forget that expression, nor Brenda, a woman of such strength and determination. And courage. We shared the same birthday, this year I'll light a candle for her, too. i am so saddened by this loss...

jml 09-30-2012 04:06 AM

Oh Brenda, I am so sorry and so sad to have to say goodbye to you.
You have guided me through this journey with your incredible tenacity, wit, knowledge and pragamatic passion. What a blessing it was to meet you last December @SABCS and the share a chat or two, agreeing that we "don't want to die sick".
I know you left us in peace and comfort and that helps my heart rest a little quieter, but still aches at the thought of your absence.
I've always turned to you and your posts first and have followed your examples of enduring and surviving so many different regimens, I will fee lost for the time being. But I have our sister warriors to conitnue to lean on, what a gift that is.
We will miss you terribly my sweet friend.

"A Luminous light remains where a Beautiful Soul has passed."
Antoine Boveau

Aloha ke akua~

Jessica

Ellie F 09-30-2012 04:28 AM

I am again so upset. Was devastated when we lost our Courtney and now Brenda to this disease. When my herceptin was stopped by my first onc Brenda and Steph supported me to fight on to get it back. I am truly blessed to have known her and also to belong to a group that holds us together in our struggle with bc.

Alice- just wanted to say thank you for taking our love and care to Brenda and her family.

Sometimes it's difficult being so far away across the pond but in spirit you are all truly my sisters.

Ellie

RhondaH 09-30-2012 04:48 AM

Thoughts and prayers to Brenda and her family...

Mary Anne in TX 09-30-2012 05:38 AM

Already I ask myself, what would Brenda do? Powerful, determined, onry, fun, and an incredible role model. Missed, but never forgotten girl!

Ruth 09-30-2012 05:55 AM

So sorry to read this news - we have another angel watching over everyone.

NEDenise 09-30-2012 09:14 AM

I'm so happy our dear Brenda has found peace...
but so sad for myself and all those who love her.

Denise

Patb 09-30-2012 10:10 AM

I am so sad and mad. Six years on this board and
all the wonderful people we have lost. Please someone
find a cure. I am praying for Brendas family, what
a loss.
patb

roz123 09-30-2012 11:06 AM

the love and support of the ladies here amazes me everyday
i am fairly new on the boards but did read many of her posts. She was so knowledgeable and supporting of others
Prayers for her family and those who had a special connection with her....such a a loss

tricia keegan 09-30-2012 12:08 PM

Sleep with the Angels Brenda and we'll miss you here, Slainte! xx

Gerri 09-30-2012 04:00 PM

You fought so hard Brenda and now you are at peace. Thank you for your love, your insight and the example you showed all of us on how to rage war against this horrid disease. Such a loss for us and those that loved you.

Pamelamary 09-30-2012 04:15 PM

So much sad news - but Brenda has been an inspiration to us all. My heart goes out to her family and friends.

Paty 09-30-2012 04:52 PM

For always in our hearts Brenda!! RIP.

Joanne S 09-30-2012 08:10 PM

Rest in Peace Sweet Brenda!

sarah 10-02-2012 04:21 AM

This is very sad and so quick. She definitely gave a lot to all of us and we will miss her posts, wit and courage.
My deepest sympathy goes out to her family and friends.
Damn disease.
hugs and love
sarah

Paula O 10-02-2012 11:11 AM

Brenda's obituary is running in today's Austin American-Statesman. It is also online at:

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/sta...&pid=160236355

KsGal 10-02-2012 10:38 PM

Im so sorry to hear that Brenda has moved on. :( I send my very deepest, heartfelt sympathies to her family, including everyone here. Many prayers....this disease has to be stopped.

Bunty 10-03-2012 01:44 AM

I just read Brenda's obituary that Paula posted above - so very true in that it mentions the support and mentoring that Brenda gave others particularly at Her2support.org How blessed are we to have received it?! RIP Brenda...
Marie

Pam P 10-03-2012 04:11 PM

aai will miss your posts and wisdom Brenda.

adelay 10-03-2012 04:27 PM

So sad to read this,may she now be at peace.