HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   courtney is starting hospice (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=53739)

fullofbeans 03-30-2012 08:19 AM

Re: courtney is starting hospice

Dear Courtney and Jay,

Sending you words of love, wishes and admirations of your fortitude and care in these trialling moments. I am comforted by the bound you have and the wonderful moments you are living despite the difficulties. May the reminiscing continue for long and what seems to me to be the tapestry of colors that so illustrate how brave and kind Courtney has been through her ordeal.

With Love

Emelie B 03-30-2012 08:40 AM

I am so sorry that yet another young woman is taken from us so soon. May Courtney and her family find peace.
she will not be forgotten.

schoolteacher 03-30-2012 11:16 AM

Courtney and Jay,

Both of you are in my prayers. May peace be with both of you.

Amelia

Mtngrl 03-30-2012 01:55 PM

Courtney and Jay,

Peace be with you in your last days and hours together. I believe that nothing can separate you from God's love, and I believe that your love, also, will never die.

Cherish every breath. Go toward the light.

Joan M 03-30-2012 02:47 PM

Jay,

I'm praying for Courtney, you, and your families. I was very happy to have met Courtney and her mom at SABCS last year and glad that she was able to attend. You have a beautiful wife.

Joan

Ceesun 03-30-2012 08:15 PM

My thoughts are with this brave, beautiful young woman Courtney and all of the courage and fortitude that are so evident in your posts. Ceesun

chemteach 03-30-2012 08:40 PM

What an incredible journey you've been on. I am so new to this, and it breaks my heart to read about you Courtney and Jay. The kinship I have with you includes UCDavis, and this support group. Thank you for sharing your story. Prayers and blessings and thoughts headed your way.

SoCalGal 03-31-2012 04:19 PM

Beautifully written but heartbreaking to read. This disease sucks.

BonnieR 03-31-2012 08:53 PM

I second what SoCalGal said. There are no words to express the emotions. And my admiration and respect for Jay know no bounds.
Keep the faith.

ETA: Is there a link to the Caring Bridge site???

Vicky 04-01-2012 07:11 AM

Here is a link to Courtney's site: Courtney's caring bridge site

Jay and Courtney,

even as this next chapter unfolds I find such courage and strength in your words. My heart is broken, and yet for Courtney to have such clarity and hopefully peace in these days ahead is such a testimony to that indomitable spirit that knows no bounds.

Peace and love to you both, and many prayers...

sarah 04-01-2012 07:36 AM

I am so sorry and sad to hear this. My love and prayers go out to her and her family. May she be without pain and in peace.
hugs and love
sarah

Soccermom 04-01-2012 06:02 PM

No words .. They seem inadequate.
Sending strength and love for the days to come.

Marcia

christie 04-01-2012 09:54 PM

I love you Courtney!!! Praying for you and your family.

greenacres 04-02-2012 07:10 AM

I also received the update on her Caring Bridge site. I was sad to hear this. My thoughts and prayers go out to her and her family. So sad, (&@*&(@ Cancer!