HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   EmelieB - Is now an Angel (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=56575)

sarah 11-18-2012 09:02 AM

Re: EmelieB - Is now an Angel

So very sad, my deepest sympathy to her family and friends. she will be missed. So glad she could enjoy her life up to the end.
love sarah

chrisy 11-18-2012 12:11 PM

I too am filled with gratitude for how emelie shared her choices and "journey" although I hate that word. It's not really a journey, it's a life. None of us gets out alive, whether it's cancer, a bus, or just fading away from the joy of living a full life. Emelie certainly lived a full life, if not as long as we. Would have liked. I especially am grateful for how she, with her generous spirit, reached out to encourage me over the past few months which have been tough ones for me on many fronts.

See you on the other side, my friend.

Mandamoo 11-18-2012 01:14 PM

I feel a deep sadness for Emilie's family and any unfulfilled dreams she may have had yet a deep sense of gratitude that Emilie left this earth on her own terms and in doing so taught me so much about life. Thank you Emilie and may your family also find peace.

chekmark 11-18-2012 02:21 PM

What a brave and courageous lady she was. She will be truely missed.So sad. If anyone has earned their wings it is her. Rest now Em, your fight is over.

KsGal 11-20-2012 12:45 AM

Dear Emelie-You are an amazing woman who will be missed by so many people. You were so courageous and strong in the face of a difficult decision. Sending many prayers to your family and friends.

Joanne S 11-21-2012 12:21 AM

RIP Emelie! Lori paints a picture of an especially loving and amazing lady! With heartfelt sympathy - my condolences to Emelie's family and Lori. I am so sorry for your loss.

Kellennea 11-21-2012 08:00 AM

"They lived and laughed and loved and left, and the world will never be the same" - James Joyce

This is so very sad. My condolences.

Kelly

Shobha 11-21-2012 10:37 AM

My deepest condolences for her family. Emelie passing is the only loss I am able to bear peacefully because she made her choice and shared with us her wonderfully brave decision. She made me think differently and I will forever be grateful to her for that. Rest in Peace, Emelie

-shobha

Laurel 11-21-2012 04:12 PM

Truly sorry to lose such a brave lady. Gotta tip my proverbial hat to her for the manner in which she chose her final destiny. Wish I could have met Emelie. Hopefully we will cross paths on the other side whenever I join her there.

evergreen 11-21-2012 09:43 PM

Thank you for sharing her story with us. I a dire how she faced her death head on....

kklouisiana 11-21-2012 10:48 PM

Thank you Lord for blessing us with life and life after death.