HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Courtney Needs Our Thoughts & Well Wishes (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=52672)

KsGal 01-02-2012 12:27 AM

Re: Courtney Needs Our Thoughts & Well Wishes

Dear Courtney-Im new here, and I have not had the chance to get to know you. However, I looked at your blog. You are such a wonderful, positive woman. I am certainly sending you all the prayers and positive energy I can muster, and for your family as well. Keep the faith...lots of virtual hugs to you.

schoolteacher 01-02-2012 06:14 AM

Courtney,

You and Jay are both in my prayers. I asked Stephanie about you the other day when I called her.

Amelia

Joan M 01-02-2012 06:35 AM

Courtney, praying that all will be well with you in the new year.

Thanks, Karen.

Joan

krisvell 01-02-2012 07:06 AM

Courtney,

You have been such an inspiration to me. I am praying for you every day that this treatment will be effective and you get back to enjoying the things you do. You are much loved.
Peace and Love,
Kris....

hutchibk 01-02-2012 07:49 AM

All I can say to Courtney, Jay and her mom (who we met at SABCS with her) is Courtney, I love you so very deeply. I am here for you at every turn. You are my heart light. Love, Brenda.

Emelie B 01-02-2012 08:52 AM

Dear Courtney,
I have not had the chance to get to meet you yet, but I have every intention of doing so next year in San Antonio, so please stay strong and know we are all following your instructions for the New Year.
Since I have been rididng this roller coaster from 2006, I have been impressed with your spirit, spunk and the love you and your husband share.
I am holding you in my thoughts as I fly to see my grand daughter and hug her and hold her youth in my arms.
Sending strength and hope your way,
Emelie

Sandra in GA 01-02-2012 08:57 AM

Courtney you are a beautiful young lady. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you battle this new development.
Sandra

jml 01-02-2012 10:06 AM

Prayers, well wishes and so much love coming to
from your Her2 friends.
Know that we are all pulling for you.
You just hang on,okay?

Jml

yanyan 01-02-2012 10:55 AM

Hi, Karen ! Thanks for posting Courtney's carebridge link. I also signed up on her guest book. She is indeed an inspiration ! Praying for her successful treatment and a new year of NED.

sassy 01-02-2012 01:04 PM

Courtney,

Having met you and your mom in San Antonio, we know how strong you are! Keep that strength going--we're supporting you in our thoughts and prayers.

Patb 01-02-2012 05:53 PM

My prayers and thoughts are with you. Your post
are so positive and always with a plan. Keep this
going and all of us will give a big push.
patb

Paty 01-02-2012 07:15 PM

Courtney,

Thinking of you and praying for you and your health. You are such and inspiration to me. It was great meeting you in SABCS, I know you are a very strong person and a real fighter. Love and more love and big hugs for you.

Love,

Paty

rinaina 01-02-2012 07:58 PM

Stay strong, keep fighting, never give up and you have my thoughts and prayers.

Jean 01-02-2012 09:35 PM

Courtney,
Sending strong prayers to you.

Warmest Wishes
Jean

BonnieR 01-02-2012 09:49 PM

Courtney, keep the faith.

NEDenise 01-03-2012 12:26 AM

Courtney and Jay,
You are both in my prayers too.
Hoping great things come your way in the new year ~ no one deserves it more!
Denise

KristinSchwick 01-03-2012 06:12 AM

I agree with Karen- thanks for starting this post. Courtney has been an inspiration to me as well. She fights with such grace and is so grateful for every new therapy and treatment that presents itself. We can all learn alot from her. I will continue to pray for my dear sister, and hope that our words of encouragement can fuel her through this difficult time. And to dear Jay- don't give up, miracles do happen and Courtney is loved by many!
Kristin

Ellie F 01-03-2012 07:02 AM

My dear friend,
I have been in hospital for the past week so have only just read your caringbridge page.
You have been such a tremendous support to so many including myself that I pray with all my heart for a HUGE miracle.
Your strength, courage and determination is in itself a miracle.
Please hang on in there and know there are many across the world who are sending hope and prayers your way.
Love Ellie

Jane 01-03-2012 11:17 AM

What is Courtney's CaringBridge link? I'm sorry but I can't find it in this thread -

many thanks,
jane

lkc Gumby 01-03-2012 11:22 AM

Dear Courtney, Just reading this and wanted to tell you , that you and your hubby are in my prayers. Praying hard for better days ahead for you!