HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   more bumps in the road (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=52862)

flynny 01-14-2012 04:59 PM

Re: more bumps in the road

Sending you lots of prayes and hugs. Sounds like you need a break and some strength. I am sending it your way!!

Sheila 01-15-2012 06:14 AM

Pam, so sorry to read of this setback...I remember when I got pneumonia and had to go off chemo...scary! Know that we are here, with love and prayers, and although the bumps in the road get bigger, you are strong and determined....get your strength back so you can lace your boots and start climbing again!
Love, Prayers and a big hug Pam.

NEDenise 01-15-2012 06:46 AM

Dear Pam,
I'm sending you the biggest cyber hug ever! And lots of prayers on your behalf as well.
Pneumonia, all by itself is a tough row to hoe...but on top of everything else...wow! You never cease to amaze me! Your strength through all of this is nothing short of amazing. And with everything you have going...you take the time, and make the effort to keep us all posted, so we won't worry too much about you. Incredible!
Pam, I hope you can read the love and admiration in this post. I'm pulling for you to get your strength back and return to your "regular" life soon.
Denise

Gerri 01-15-2012 09:48 AM

Pam,

You may not feel strong, but your spirit to fight shines through in every post. I wish you a strong and speedy recovery. Adding my prayers and hugs to all of the others being sent your way.

MJo 01-15-2012 10:22 AM

I agree with everyone. Baby Steps. You are all the way out there in Minnesota, but here in Delaware there was a nasty cold/flu bug going around at Christmas. I got it too. I'm sorry yours progressed to pneumonia. I think you will get your strength back, but give it time.

michka 01-15-2012 10:27 AM

Pam, I hope you are feeling a little better. Just to say I am thinking of you, and watching for your next post. Hugs. Michka

chrisy 01-15-2012 10:41 AM

Pam,
Gee, so sorry to hear of this latest bump in the road as you call it. It speaks of your incredible strength to hear that spirit come through even though you are feeling so physically drained. Take care of yourself.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Barbara H. 01-15-2012 01:21 PM

Hi Pam,
You are such an upbeat and inspirational person, whom I so admire. I always read and look forward to your posts. I was so sorry to read about your recent setback. You are doing so much to push back this disease, and there is hope for new treatments that hopefully will be available to you soon. I agree with the others to take baby steps and to realize that you will improve and be strong again.
Thinking of you,
Barbara H.

Patb 01-15-2012 06:45 PM

God bless you Pam, keep up your spirit please and
I will pray for you that the treatment is easy and
you gain more strength to move on with your fight.
patb

Catherine 01-15-2012 10:11 PM

Dear Pam

Bumps in the road...you are cute and you are tough!
I am hoping and praying that you get stronger every day. Sounds like Rehab is a good place to be for now and I hope they are taking excellent care of you. I wish I could come by to say hello. Sending love your way right now.

All the very best,

ammebarb 01-16-2012 02:00 PM

Hello Pam. I'm so sorry you have had a rough time. Sending along a gentle cyber hug and my prayers for improved health and strength too.

Barb A.

rhondalea 03-09-2012 07:28 AM

I bumped this thread up because Pam has not posted since January. Has anyone heard from her?

PinkGirl 03-09-2012 07:53 AM

I've tried phoning her a few times but I get an answering machine ... i'll try again later today.

StephN 03-09-2012 10:02 AM

Prayers from Texas for Pam. Doing my "grandma" thing for a few days, but still thinking of our sisters in need.

Feel the LOVE, dear Pam.

Catherine 03-09-2012 09:08 PM

Dear Pam,

Thank you for your update. So sorry that you are going through this long recovery time. I am hoping and praying that you will get stronger every day. My niece is in Minneapolis and said you had snow last week. Hope it was pretty and not that grubby end of season kind. Thinking of you and hoping for strength and goodness to come your way.

All the very, very best,

PinkGirl 03-10-2012 07:18 AM

I snooped around on Facebook and saw that Pam
posted recently ... in rehab and going home soon and
having chemo treatments. So hopefully we'll hear from her soon. I guess that's why I kept getting her answering
machine.

Ceesun 03-10-2012 09:09 AM

I am pulling for you, too, Pam. Fondly, Ceesun

Laurel 03-10-2012 06:32 PM

Pam,

I am so glad Rhondalea bumped this thread up. I missed your newest "bump in the road" entirely and apologize for not responding to your newest plight sooner. My father died the week you went to rehap and I think I was off the site for a week or more.

Pink says you are headed home from rehab. You are one tough cookie! Please post when you can to let us know how you are doing. Prayers forthcoming!

schoolteacher 03-12-2012 05:48 AM

Hope to hear from you soon, Pam. Been thinking about you.

Amelia

jml 03-12-2012 07:12 AM

Pam~
Hope you're continuing to get stronger & stronger and will be heading home soon.
Know that we are all with you, in prayer, love, light, strength and encouragement!

Keep the Faith~
Jml