HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Hema is an angel now (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=59722)

Bunty 12-11-2013 05:38 PM

Re: Hema is an angel now

Sending you Pibikay and your family, my sympathy. Hema is now at peace, and she was so blessed to have you with her every step of the way. Please stay in touch Pibikay.
Marie

Paty 12-11-2013 05:50 PM

Dear PBK,

Hema is in peace now. Hugs to you and your family and my prayers for you during these difficult moments. Much Love,

Paty

MaineRottweilers 12-11-2013 06:02 PM

Rest in peace, Hema. You were loved. Pibikay, I am so so sorry for your loss. Your strength and grace in caring for Hema are an inspiration to many caretakers. May you go gently on in this life. You too deserve peace.

Laurel 12-11-2013 06:23 PM

Pibikay,

I am sorry for you who has to remain here on earth, but happy that Hema is no longer suffering. I pray peace for you and your family in this sad time. You cared for Hema well, Pibikay. She was blessed to have you by her side. Be well.

roz123 12-11-2013 06:33 PM

rest in peace, another terrible loss
you have been such a great care giver PBK

LoisLane 12-11-2013 06:36 PM

Pibikay you were a wonderful husband to Hema. You cared for her so well and now that she is at peace, I wish you some comfort and rest. She will still be by your side.

suzan w 12-11-2013 07:16 PM

Peace to you and your family

Ceesun 12-11-2013 07:25 PM

May God bless Hema and you PBK. My thoughts are with you and yours. Ceesun

Becky 12-11-2013 07:38 PM

I am so sorry for you and the loss of your lovely Hema. You were the greatest husband and caregiver anyone could ever have hoped for. Please know you are always welcome here and that we loved Hema and you very much.

lkc Gumby 12-11-2013 07:56 PM

I am so sorry to hear of Hema's passing. You were a constant source of comfort Pibikay. I am sorry for your loss..

Cat 12-11-2013 08:02 PM

Prayers for you and your family. Cathy

Andrea Barnett Budin 12-11-2013 08:12 PM

Please know that you gave your beloved Hema the greatest of gifts -- your love, with every day. The comfort you brought her is a treasure. Surely she knew this. You could not have done any more. You are a most special man.

Now Hema is at peace and we pray that you too will find peace, Pibikay. In time, even happiness, but that will take some time. As long as you have life, though you grieve for your beloved, you must live your life with laughter and gratitude. Just as Hema would want for you.

You are always welcome here. Please visit us and let us know how you are doing.

Our hugs to you and your family on your great loss...

Sending you harmonic vibrations of Light,
Andi

Pamelamary 12-11-2013 11:14 PM

More sad news.... Pibikay, condolences to you and your family on the loss of Hema. Thank you for sharing your journey, and wishing you peace in the future.
Pam

bejuce 12-12-2013 12:03 AM

So sorry to hear this news about your beloved Hema. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. You have been a wonderful caregiver to her. Thank you for sharing your journey with us.

cheery 12-12-2013 04:45 AM

I'm so sorry for your loss and send my deepest condolences. Hema had a great life here surrounded with much love and care from you and your family. She is pain free now and please take care of yourself during this difficult time.

KsGal 12-12-2013 05:04 AM

Im so sorry for the loss of Hema. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.

cienna 12-12-2013 06:34 AM

Pibikay,

I am so sorry for your loss. Wishing you positive energy and blessing to you and your loved ones during this difficult time.

Hema was very lucky to have you in her life. God bless you!

sarah 12-12-2013 11:01 AM

So sorry for your loss. Hema will live in your heart and therefore lives on. Thank you for sharing this difficult journey with us.
hugs and love
sarah

Shobha 12-12-2013 11:28 AM

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family. May Hema RIP.

-shobha

Lien 12-13-2013 08:15 AM

Dear PBK,

I am so sorry for your loss, our loss. You and Hema have been on my mind a lot over the past months. It has been a difficult journey. I am glad to know she is no longer suffering. Please take care of yourself. You have been so focussed on Hema, that I'm sure you have neglected your own needs. You did everything you could for her. I'm sure she was aware of that. Now it would give her great comfort if you would do everything you can for yourself.

Love

Jacqueline