HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Have you heard from Joy recently? (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=42910)

Jackie07 12-18-2009 12:25 AM

Re: Have you heard from Joy recently?

Jennifer,

So sorry that your family have to go through this. "Love never fails" - the love you all have shown and shared with your sister will never vanish...

Sheila 12-18-2009 06:32 AM

Jennifer
Please tell Joy that she is in our hearts and in our prayers as well as you, her children, her Mom and Dad and the rest of the family...she has touched so many on this board with her posts, this news is heartbreaking. Please let her know the difference she has made in so many lives....and how much she is loved and thought of.

chrisy 12-18-2009 10:53 AM

Jennifer, I'm with sheila...
I am so grateful for knowing Joy.

Much love to you all.
Chris

juanita 12-18-2009 01:51 PM

sending prayers for all of you at such a difficult time!

Lien 12-18-2009 02:33 PM

Dear Jennifer,
I'm so sorry. I hope she is comfortable and able to communicate with her kids and parents. I was hoping for better news, as undoubtedly you have been. Know that she is in our hearts and that we think of her with love and gratitude. We miss her, but we understand that her family comes first now.

Do take care of yourself. You have been a blessing to Joy and to us through all this.

Hugs

Jacqueline

RhondaH 12-18-2009 05:04 PM

My prayers are with Joy and her family...I am truly sorry:( Take care and God bless.

StephN 12-18-2009 06:25 PM

I join the other sisters here in wishing Joy to have comfort, peace and knowing in her heart that she fought with all she had. As her days pass by, may the miracle of Christmas bring some closure to this earthly life.

Joy showed us here her strength and what she is made of, and we thank her for that.

tricia keegan 12-18-2009 06:31 PM

I always loved Joys posts here, she was so encouraging and inspiring to me. I'll be keeping her close in my thoughts and prayers also:)

MJo 12-19-2009 07:05 AM

I agree with Lien--was hoping for better news. We miss seeing Joy's beautiful, smiling face on her messages. Hospice is a wonderful resource, and I am glad they are helping Joy and her family. This is such sad news.

mmoons 12-20-2009 01:35 PM

Jennifer,

My heart is broken to read your post. I hope you and Joy can feel all the love coming your way from so many people, your virtual family, across the globe. You are in my prayers. Joy is so blessed to have you in her life. I pray that she has peace and that her children have comfort. I pray that you have support and peace also.

Love,
Maureen

Ceesun 12-20-2009 10:47 PM

Jennifer, Thank you for keeping us informed. Joy is such a bright spirit and I pray for her. Ceesun

sally 12-27-2009 03:29 PM

Jennifer, Joy was there for me from the start. She has inspired me in so many ways and has always been positive and strong. I've always looked forward to reading her posts. My prayers go out to you and your family. Sally

chrisy 12-27-2009 07:44 PM

Whenever I think of Joy, (or just joy), it is now second nature to me to follow that thought "with love and gratitude".

Joy, your footprints are on my heart, forever.
With love and gratitude,
Chris