HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   ~MichelleH Has Wings Now Too!! (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=33866)

kareneg 05-06-2008 01:00 PM

Thanks Marie,

I am totally crushed right now for Michell,Kate and Carol. My heart goes out to their familys and to our family also. If I didn't have this site I truely believe I would not be here as long as I have been, I love you all!

Becca 05-06-2008 03:23 PM

Now Michelle. Such sadness at the loss of 3 dear sisters. May God comfort their families and friends.

Joan M 05-06-2008 03:35 PM

Marie,

Please let Michelle's family know that she and they are in my prayers.

Thank you for being such a good friend to Michelle. I'm sure it gave her a lot of comfort in her struggle.

Joan

WomanofSteel 05-06-2008 04:33 PM

I am truly sorry we have lost so many this week. My sympathies to the families and friends.

Barbara H. 05-06-2008 04:51 PM

More sad news!!!

My thoughts are with Michelle's family. I send them my deepest sympathy. This is such a sad day and a sad week. The flowers and trees are blooming in this area of New England. When I see them I will think of Michelle.
Barbara H.

chrisy 05-06-2008 05:34 PM

Marie,
Once again I have no words, only tears. Yet in the face of all the sorrow of the past week, I am humbled and heartened by the strength of the love you shared with Kate and Michelle, and with us all. It is no accident that when everything else is falling away all that matters is the love that we hold within us forever.

May God wrap Carol, Kate, and Michelle's families in that love.

Bill 05-06-2008 06:22 PM

My thoughts and prayers go out to Michelle's family. Marie, thanks for keeping us informed. I'm so sorry to hear this news, too. What a miserable week. Stay strong.

Mary Jo 05-06-2008 07:01 PM

My most heartfelt condolences to Michelle's family. Such a devastating week it's been for us warriors who continue on this journey.

I always say as we pray for God's healing. He will heal whether it be in this world or the next. It's hard for us when the Lord chooses to heal in Heaven because we miss those who we love here on earth. But, for our sisters who are now experiencing the ultimate healing, peace and joy my heart rejoices for them. There struggles are now over - forever.

Marie, thank you for keeping us posted and for being one of God's special angels here on earth.

Mary Jo

caya 05-06-2008 07:41 PM

I don't know what to say - 3 amazing women to leave us - Carol and Michelle leaving young children, and Kate the Great, with all her spirit - gone? Really a rough week here. I pray for their families.

speechless, tears in my eyes.

caya

Becky 05-06-2008 07:59 PM

My heart is with Michelle's loving husband and her young children. I hope they find peace here on earth as Michelle has in heaven. I am sure God took Kate first so she could be there for Michelle when she arrived.

Paty 05-06-2008 08:13 PM

Speechless and devastated by the news. God bless you all and let's hold together. My condolences to the family of Michelle.

All my love,

Paty

Chelee 05-06-2008 11:31 PM

This is just what I did not want to hear. Talk about a heavy heart this is just too much. I am really at a loss for words. I want to extend my deep and heartfelt sympathy to Michelle's family and friends at this very difficult time. My deepest condolences.

Chelee

MJo 05-07-2008 05:52 AM

It's not right and it's not fair. It reminds us all that there are no guarantees and that every minute is precious. I hope that the families of these three lovely women will be comforted in time.

nitewind 05-07-2008 06:12 AM

Thank you, Marie, for keeping us informed. What a devastating week for so many people. It's so hard to comprehend that not so long ago, our angels were posting to us and sharing their love with us and cheering the rest of us on, now they are gone. The only way to get thru this is to picture them together, holding hands and watching over the rest of us. They will be missed so much. My sincerest sympathies and love to their loving families.
hugs

Julie2 05-07-2008 08:10 AM

I am very saddened with the news. My heartfelt condolences to her Michelle's family.

Julie

Patb 05-07-2008 01:55 PM

I have been changing homes and have not been on since May 3 and when I opened the site, so many gone.
It is so sad for us and their families. God bless them
all. Sometime I wonder why I volunteer at Gildas club,
why I belong to survivor groups, why I go to Her2, Why?
Sometime it is so sad, but I could not have made it
this far with the knowledge I have without the support
of others. This is why we support each other even
though there are sad times.
patb

Joy 05-07-2008 04:28 PM

Marie...

Everyone is so right in what they have said about you. You are our angel here on Earth. I am just sick, sick, sick to see the loss of Michelle. Another young mother taken by this vile disease. this has been an awful week and I can only pray that our sisters are up there somewhere having coffee and getting to know each other in a beautiful garden. that is what I would like to think anyway. Please share more thoughts and prayers from me with Michelle's family. And much love to you and Ed.

Vanessa 05-07-2008 05:13 PM

I am also overwhelmed (I don't know why my print is so big) over the loss of our 3 sisters, I don't know what to say. I read about it late yesterday afternoon and felt so sad that I just laid down and slept. I feel so much sadness for their families and friends. We needed a cure for this disease yesterday. I pray that God will hold them in his arms and comfort them. This just seems to be too much to bear.

I think I have not been replying a lot on this side, because of the sadness I have been feeling. On March 5th my dr. put me on leave from work and told me not to drive right now. It has been hard on my family to transport me everywhere, but losing some of my independence has made me feel so helpless. I know that must be how many on this site feel. I kept hoping there would be a time when I got better, but I guess that is not true. I am still praying for all of my sisters everynight.

dhealey 05-07-2008 05:37 PM

What a sad week. My deepest sympathies to the families of these three beautiful ladies. They are at peace now with smiles on their faces looking down and watching over us. May we all find some peace in our hearts.

kcherub 05-08-2008 06:09 AM

Having a young child, my heart just breaks for Michelle and her family. I hope that they will stay strong, in love and prayer to get through this (immensely) difficult time.

Hugs,