HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   OMG!!! I'm PREGNANT (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=34399)

DonnaD 06-17-2008 08:38 PM

Laurie,
I am so happy for you and your husband. No chills just tears!

This is exactly what the forum needed some grand news. We celebrate with you.

I am signing up to be an Auntie, just tell me where the shower is.

My prayer - that God will continue to bless you all!
Donna

caya 06-17-2008 09:49 PM

Congrats Laurie to you and your hubby. Amazing happy news... a bright spot for us all on this board.

all the best
caya

harrie 06-17-2008 11:29 PM

Laurie!!!! My goodness I am so extremely super-dooper happy for you and your husband!!! Outstanding news! Isn't it just amazing the reward you received after chemo. Amazing. Well you can be sure we will all be following your pregnancy with you! Keep us posted!!
Maryanne

hermiracles 06-18-2008 02:41 AM

Dear Laurie - congratulations sister! This is absolutely wonderful news

Yes - miracles do happen! I can testify to that! LOL! http://her2support.org/vbulletin/ima...ons/icon12.gif

You enjoy every moment ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Blessings
Hermiracles

basset girl 06-18-2008 06:12 AM

Laurie, I am so happy for you!! What a wonderful blessing.

mts 06-18-2008 06:22 AM

Very exciting news !!!!

I am thrilled for you !

Maria

Yorkiegirl 06-18-2008 06:29 AM

WOW Laurie this is such WONDERFUL new's.

This is a miracle for sure.

Leslie's sister 06-18-2008 06:58 AM

congratulations!

Wow Laurie. How exciting. You are going to have women all over the world following this pregnancy. When are you due? You are going to have to post very regular now, keeping us all up to speed on your pregnancy. Congratulations. I am so happy for you.

Lisa

Vi Schorpp 06-18-2008 07:30 AM

Congratulations Laurie

What a wonderful post to read this morning. Good luck and good wishes with your pregnancy. I never felt so alive as when I was pregnant.

vickie h 06-18-2008 07:53 AM

What Great News!

Laurie, You are now a sweet Mama awaiting your little miracle. What great news to wake up to.There can't be anything better than holding your child and looking into his or her eyes. Today's going to be so special because of you. Love and Congratulations, Vickie

NanaKaren 06-18-2008 07:54 AM

Congratulations!!!!

Laurie,
Congratulations!! Babies are a blessing. Is there such a thing as a cyber shower? Please keep us posted on him/her progress. All my best, Nana Karen alias Karen

Marlys 06-18-2008 08:39 AM

Wow!!!

How wonderful!! Don't you know that all of us are going to consider him/her our baby!! Please don't be selfish. I am so excited for you. You also must know that we will all be praying for you to do well and experience all the joys of pregnancy(hopefully not morning sickness, you already know what that's like) and motherhood.
Love & hugs,
Marlys

Gina 06-18-2008 08:55 AM

Anti-bacterial effects of Adriamycin/Taxol

Hi Laurie,

CONGRATS!!! Your story is truly amazing, and it made me think of some research I was doing years ago on how a lot of female infertility was caused by undiagnosed bacterial infections in the womb and surrounding "plumbing". If you did have one of these low-lying bacterial infections, the chemo, especially the Adriamycin, may have treated it as Adriamycin is basically a very strong anti-biotic. I would definitely think positive and just GO for it. I notice you are like me--her-2, 3+ and ER- PR- so the high levels of estrogen during the pregnancy should not be a problem for you, and in my research, I have found estrogen and phytoestrogens for ER-/PR- her-2 gals to be a good thing--although many disagree--but my son is great and I still have my periods...all these years later -original dx 1997, herceptin only since 1999...

Best of luck,
Gina
gpopp@Comcast.net

Donna 06-18-2008 10:30 AM

Bouncing!

Oh Laurie, This news makes me bounce up and down with joy! How lovely to have such news in this group - new, wonderful, hopeful LIFE! Yay!

Best Wishes!

Donna

Jackie07 06-18-2008 10:39 AM

Congratulations! What a great story! I always say we love good stories. This is one of the top ones. So happy for you.

Unregistered 06-18-2008 11:18 AM

Yea Laurie!!!!!!!

CONGRATS TO BOTH YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND!!! I know how much you wanted this. I pray that you have a great pregnancy and wonderful baby!!!

Jules, (julie from tues. chemo to you!)

Patb 06-18-2008 01:32 PM

Congratulations! Such good news. Keep us posted and
wishing you the best ever.
patb

KathyH 06-18-2008 02:04 PM

congratulations!!!

Best wishes! I was diagnosed with stage 3c in July 05 and am still NED!!

Blessings, Kathy H

Joan M 06-18-2008 04:56 PM

Laurie,

Congratulations! It's really wonderful. Life is truly amazing.

Best, Joan

goops 06-18-2008 08:45 PM

Congratulations and best of luck to and you family.