HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Lily~It Is Your Special Day!!! (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=35064)

Faith in Him 08-09-2008 09:29 AM

Lily,

Way to go. We are so proud of you. I'm glad that you were able to get some good sleep. Take care, my friend.

Tonya

harrie 08-09-2008 11:05 AM

Visualization

Lily,
You are doing some very good visualization! You write your thoughts and feelings out very well!
Yes my dear, you are going to SLAM BANG AND DEMOLISH THOSE INTRUDERS right out of there and Karen is right there supplying your with the ammunition! You get'em!!!
Rest easy at night, get your sleep knowing you are headed in the right direction!!
Maryanne

lexigirl 08-09-2008 12:07 PM

Yes Lily, those nasty cells aren't knowing what's hitting them!! Completely being blown up!! Prayers for continued good nights sleep and NED being right around the corner.

Hugs,
Lexi

harrie 08-09-2008 01:24 PM

PS....Lily...you can give them a full blown punch from me for good measure!!!
MA

lilyecuadorian 08-09-2008 01:30 PM

Dear Mariam I will more then happy to do it , belive me dont fell no sorry for this bad cell, yestarday I press the red botton for turn on this huge hit to them and rigth now they are suffering and dying no sorrow at all ...dead for them they are burn also all of them ...I think is about the first 5 days that they have all the worst time and 9 more days for the rest ....and wait in 5 or 6 more week another dose ...of the same ..

ElaineM 08-09-2008 01:36 PM

Lily......It is your Special Day !!

Keep marching towards NED

jones7676 08-09-2008 01:40 PM

Lily, thank goodness for your detailed post. I've not had axis to the computer for a while. I am wishing and hoping for all to go well for you and will continue to monitor how you are doing as closely as I can. I am thinking of you...Barb

harrie 08-09-2008 02:35 PM

Lily, after a while, you can replace that termination of the bad cells focus to one of peace in your mind knowing that you did one heck of a good job!
MA

Ruth 08-09-2008 05:04 PM

Thinking about you and best wishes!

Hugs ~ Ruth

Kathy S in Tokyo 08-09-2008 11:58 PM

Thank you for keeping us informed. I like the idea of uninviting - "Get outa here cancer, we don't want you!" I hope that you are feeling OK and that the procedure whacked everything really hard.

Hugs,

Kavy 08-10-2008 12:09 AM

Lily,

Thank you for your update. Friday I was thinking about you and praying for you. I am glad the procedure went well and that you had a good night sleep. It is great that you are visualizing those nasty cells burning, keep doing that.
I pray that this procedure will bring you to NED soon.
I came back from vacation yesterday night, I will PM soon.
Love,
KarlaV.

Sheila 08-10-2008 05:08 AM

lily
You are in my prayers for a smooth and successful recouperation.....sending a big hug to you.....we love you Lily!!!!

hermiracles 08-10-2008 09:54 AM

Dear Lily - so glad to hear you are getting through this OK. It musn't be easy but all so necessary eh?
Hope this is the breakthrough for you sis - and glad to hear they are talking about further treatment for you - where there is life there is hope! You are a true warrior Lily and a great inspiration to me!
Blessings always
Hermiracles

Believe51 08-13-2008 08:51 AM

Hey...Update for 'ya

This "Monster-in-the-making" is a trooper. I called to leave a message but she answered the phone anyway. She is very fatigued, "the kind you get with chemo", but doing well. Her doctor told her that in between the treatments (4 weeks apart) she can still get chemo. Lily is very happy about this. She is doing fabulous considering all she has been through!>>Believe51

Jean 08-13-2008 12:15 PM

Dear Lily,
Have been away (without inter-net)...but I am back now and sending you prayers and many hugs.

God Bless,
Jean