HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Found my positive outlet (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=57065)

LeahM 01-17-2013 05:04 PM

Re: Found my positive outlet

Thanks europa! I have a CPA friend working on incorporating us here in PA...doing all that crazy paperwork. I will let you know tho if in the meantime we would need to do that. Let me know your website and are you on facebook too? My page could "like" your page!!
Leah

europa 01-17-2013 07:35 PM

That's great! Look at us...great minds think alike. :)

Our lawyers have asked us not to launch anything until our paperwork is submitted to the state. But as soon as we're a go...I'll let you know.

IrvineFriend 01-17-2013 09:49 PM

Regarding the last post, google translated it from Japanese to English to the below. I don't know if this mean anything to those on this forum, but it very may well be meaningful.

Fuchu family funeral
Tama family funeral
Tama funeral
Karukoku
Rock and Roll Fashion
Vintage Fashion
Cal-Coke
Slope protection engineering
Construction environmental greening
Construction ground anchor
Meiwa Industry Co., Ltd.
Meiwa Industry

europa 01-18-2013 07:17 AM

I think it is spam. Sometimes groups are hired to add comments as it boosts the Google placement for each site. If you glide your mouse on any of the lines they are active links.

LeahM 01-18-2013 01:23 PM

hmmmm....europa...not launching anything until paper work was filed with the state...I'm afraid to ask this...but why? PM me please

Paty 01-19-2013 06:35 PM

Leah,

Great idea!!! What a wonderful way to give back the blessings we have recived!! Hugs.

LeahM 03-28-2013 02:25 PM

Friends,

I wanted to update you with the status of this project. The positive response from my community and beyond has been overwhelming. Donations arrived from as far as CA and Canada and a few bags have been mailed to far away states. Michelle and I have been enjoying putting the bags together and today we brought 48 bags to the Lehigh Valley Hospital-Muhlenberg Campus (in Bethlehem PA) where I have recieved my treatments. The staff made a nice little fuss over Michelle and she very graciously handed out bags to patients while they were being infused with chemo. She spoke with the patients, hugged them and wished them well. A perfect little lady if I do say so myself. We have started a blog about The CHEMO Bag if you are interested in hearing more about our morning:
www.thechemobag.blogspot.com
Bags were made for men and women with special bags for breast cancer patients. I couldn't be prouder!!
Leah

europa 03-28-2013 02:50 PM

So awesome!!! I can't wait to get going down here. Just waiting for the IRS to get me that 501c(3).
You go girl!!!!!!

SusanN 03-28-2013 03:43 PM

Thanks for sharing Leah!!! And to have your precious Michelle blessing and loving on the patients...LOVE!!!!

Have a Wonderful Easter!!!

BonnieR 03-28-2013 03:48 PM

So proud of you and your dear daughter. Making a difference!
Keep the faith