HER2 Support Group Forums

HER2 Support Group Forums (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/index.php)
-   her2group (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Going through a difficult time (https://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=44019)

Shobha 03-02-2010 11:02 PM

Re: Going through a difficult time

Dear Sheila,

My sincere prayers for you and your family. You strength and ability to remain positive inspires me every day.

hugs,
shobha

Jean 03-02-2010 11:25 PM

Dear Sheila,
It is so difficult when our parents age and become ill.
So painful, my heart goes out to you. Please know you always remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Warmly,
Jean

Ellie F 03-03-2010 04:47 AM

Sheila
I am thinking of you carrying such a heavy load. You have been an inspiration to so many including myself. I will pray for strength and healing for you all
Love Ellie

Pam P 03-03-2010 05:07 AM

Sheila, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

dawn 03-03-2010 05:12 AM

Oh, Sheila,

You're in my thoughts and prayers. Hoping everything turns out right and you have some comfort and peace during this time. We'll be thinking about you and remember to take care of yourself also.

Hugs

Dawn

Yorkiegirl 03-03-2010 06:49 AM

Sheila many, many prayers going out to and your family during this difficult time.

schoolteacher 03-03-2010 06:54 AM

Shelia,

Your family will be in my prayers. Even with the load you have had to carry this last month, you still have the people on this board in your thoughts and prayers. You are truly an amazing woman.

God Bless You.

Amelia

Hopeful 03-03-2010 07:23 AM

Sheila,

I feel overwhelmed just reading your post. I, too, have missed you here. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Hopeful

chrisy 03-03-2010 08:50 AM

Sheila, you know I've been thinking of you constantly and sending long distance prayers and hugs.

Remember what I said, don't forget to take care of yourself, and remember to breathe.

Much much love
chris

RhondaH 03-03-2010 09:15 AM

Sheila, I have NO words only lots of prayers and love...Take care sweetie...

flynny 03-03-2010 09:45 AM

You are amazing and I can't help but cry right now. Your parents sound like they are an incredible duo and truly have a very blessed life. I can't believe what you have on your plate, but know that we are here for you and pray that you will get through this.

My heart goes out to you and your entire family!

Rich66 03-03-2010 10:03 AM

Man...crap on a crapstick, wrapped in a crap coated wrapper.
I will make my pitch for supplements, metformin and metronomic chemo..then slink away...watching where I step.

hutchibk 03-03-2010 10:56 AM

Words cannot express how my heart is heavy for you and your challenges, Sheila. Wow, that is more than any family needs on their plate. Prayers and love and comfort from Texas.

hutchibk 03-03-2010 10:58 AM

(Love the crap on a crapstick, Rich... thanks for giving my favorite phrase the proper light of day! It's perfectly appropriate here)

janieR 03-03-2010 12:10 PM

Sheila,

Just do not what to say, but you and your mum and dad are all in my thoughts big time.

Take care.

janie

Jackie07 03-03-2010 01:15 PM

Sheila,

I'm sending prayers from Central Texas.

Please take it easy - 'May God hold you in the palms of His hands. May the Lord bless you and keep you..."

ammebarb 03-03-2010 01:47 PM

I'm so sorry, Sheila. I think of you often and also pray for you and your family.

Barb A.

DanaRT 03-03-2010 04:44 PM

Sheila,

Many prayers and warm thoughts.
You have certainly had enough to deal with these last few weeks. Thank you for taking the time to report in. I have been worried. Take care.

Sending hugs and love,
Dana

chicagoetc 03-03-2010 05:54 PM

Sheila,

Glad to see you back on the board...!

Melanie

mmoons 03-03-2010 06:54 PM

Sweet Sheila-

My heart hurt to read about all that you are dealing with. Please feel all the love, prayers and support coming your way from everyone here.

Maureen