PDA

View Full Version : Who knew chemo killed parasites

Pink Ninja
07-25-2014, 04:58 PM
So you just had to read this after that title, huh? Lol, well I'm day 9 after my first chemo tx and here goes....

you may want to brace yourselves as this is definitely TMI but I have to tell someone!!

Ok, here goes and I can't even believe I'm sharing this but I'm going to. So, I travel all around the world and I am very involved in overseas missions, especially to Africa where I go every year. So yesterday I went to the bathroom (can you guess what's coming?!) and there were parasites in my poop!!! GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I almost fainted! I never look at my poop but I have had the worst stomach cramps and the onc office keeps asking me what my poop looks like so I looked! I freaked out and called my primary dr who had me bring in a stool sample to send out to be tested. Well, I don't need a test because I have eyes and I know what I saw. Now, don't you feel so much better now!! hahaha, anyways I took 2 tablets that supposed to kill off anything else that's in my gut. Who knew chemo would kill any little buggers in you. I just watched an episode of monsters inside me too. So sorry if that's disgusting but it is comic relief. Wonder if anyone can top that???? any one dare share something worse?

jaykay
07-25-2014, 06:42 PM
Definitely comic relief! Chemo does kill everything :-)

LizzElliot
07-26-2014, 04:25 AM
omygosh. can't top that. lol.

Carol Ann
07-26-2014, 12:36 PM
No, you're definitely the champ! Its not TMI, though, its good to know these things. :)

Better out than in!

Thanks for having the guts to tell us, yes I did mean that pun! :)

Carol Ann

carlatte7
07-26-2014, 06:17 PM
You made me literally LOL!!

Saygoon
07-29-2014, 10:16 PM
WOW now I can honestly say I have been fixed and de-wormed!!! Great story