PDA

View Full Version : Checking in on Coolbreeze

jra40
11-25-2013, 06:50 AM
Coolbreeze - Hope you are feeling better, just read your blog. Prayers of healing going out to you!

Please check in when you are feeling better.

Jessica

KDR
11-25-2013, 11:08 AM
Yes, indeed, Ann. Feel good!!

Karen

BonnieR
11-25-2013, 03:41 PM
Ditto
Keep the faith

tricia keegan
11-25-2013, 04:27 PM
Ann was posting on Facebook the other day and said she was fine but tired.

Laurel
11-25-2013, 05:02 PM
Glad to hear that, Tricia. Thanks! Ann, rest and be well. Hope things are improving. Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

norkdo
11-25-2013, 05:09 PM
Hi Beautiful Ann wherever you are!! Hope to see your beautiful portrait here again soon.

mamacze
11-26-2013, 06:38 AM
Dear Ann - Yes, "fine but tired"…..please get some well deserved rest…and then check in with your mother hens here who care about you and need to here how you are truly doing.
XOXO

CoolBreeze
11-30-2013, 01:42 PM
Hi ladies. Wow, thank you for thinking of me!

I had a very strange period where I was unable to wake up. I slept for nearly a week, maybe waking up for an hour or two a day but then needing to go back to sleep. I finally called my doctor but because I was very short of breath when I made the phone call (due to not having moved in a week) they started going down the road of lung mets, first with a chest x-ray and then ordering a chest CT. Blood tests were normal. I finally decided I didn't want one more scan so called it off.

A few days later I started waking up again and feeling better. Now I'm back to my normal level of activity. This is just the strangest disease.

I see the doctor December 4th, I think, and am going to ask about a PET. I think it's been six months since I had one. I really think looking into my brain would be a good idea as well as liver. I haven't had any chemo at all since this summer and it makes me nervous but Perjeta seems to be keeping me stable.

Hugs. By the way, I am once again entered into Healthline's Best Blog Contest here: http://www.healthline.com/health/best-health-blogs-contest

Vote for but doctor I hate pink using twitter or facebook, once per day and I win a $1,000. Yesterday my 16 year old son applied to his first college - the UC system. Sticker shock - $300.00 to APPLY!!! I can't imagine what the other schools on his list are going to charge (Harvard, Yale, etc).

JennyB
11-30-2013, 04:58 PM
Ann I just voted for you but how about you start your own thread again this year and that will remind my feeble brain to do it every day - good luck xx

CoolBreeze
12-01-2013, 03:02 PM
Thanks Jenny! But I don't know, are there rules against it or something? I feel funny about it, like I'm spamming the site. I'd love to have all your support though.

Laurel
12-01-2013, 05:59 PM
Voted for ya!