PDA

View Full Version : "Stage 4 Needs More" FREE T-shirts

NEDenise
10-01-2013, 06:03 AM
Calling all Stage 4 Sisters, and those who love and support us...

The Metastatic Breast Cancer Network (MBCN) is giving away T-shirts and buttons to raise "awareness" of the un-pink reality of having stage 4 BC.

If you go to this link:
http://mbcn.org/get-involved/category/tshirts-and-buttons/

they are offering free T-shirts and buttons in honor of National Metastatic Breast Cancer Day (Oct. 13). They'll even ship the items for free in order to get the message out there. They do ask for a donation... but I'm pretty sure they're on 'lizbeth's list of "good" charities... and the donation is purely optional from what I could tell.

Joan M introduced me to them when we were at a Living Beyond Breast Cancer (LBBC) event together, and I've gotten good info and support from them ever since.

I ordered a shirt for myself and a few to give out at my treatment center.
Denise

sarah
10-02-2013, 07:45 AM
right on, Denise! yes, more awareness and money for mets and for the difficult cancers like inflammatory.

'lizbeth
10-02-2013, 01:22 PM
I don't see MBCN on the list, but this is very cool.

Thanks for sharing.

NEDenise
10-02-2013, 01:50 PM
You're right!
After further research on the charity site, I discovered that they are too "small" to be rated with the big boys. :)

Which makes their work, and their offer even more remarkable IMHO!
Denise

KsGal
10-02-2013, 04:50 PM
That's awesome. I didn't even know there was a metastatic breast cancer day! Thank you mam!

Saygoon
10-02-2013, 10:40 PM
You always have such great posts! Just ordered my shirt and buttons. Thanks so much