PDA

View Full Version : July 9th and had great news today!!!

linn65
07-09-2013, 04:44 PM
I had herceptin today and saw my ONC, and I was in shock and awe because I only have two more herceptin's to do. I have done 15 of them and he said I have to do 17! Sooooo instead of going until January and doing herceptin by itself a year alone I DON'T have too.....two more and done!

In August I will be done with treatment. Then surgery on October 24th. I am a happy camper.

'lizbeth
07-09-2013, 07:44 PM
Wow, that is "awe"some! That went fast. Now you can look forward to your reconstruction.

starwishn2
07-09-2013, 09:14 PM
Me too!! Only Two more Herceptin treatments as well. My last will be August 15th. Then out will go the port. We need to do some long distance celebrating!! WaHooo~

linn65
07-10-2013, 05:07 AM
Now, I can say it went fast Mabye??? BUT OMG I made it I mean I still have 2 more but that is nothing compared to going until January!! Yes, since my last one is August 20th....Happy Birthday to me in September!! Then DIEP flap surgery October 24th....I think I am still in shock this morning. People would tell me you are halfway done, and I would think I really don't like winter, but I cannot wait for it to come and be done with stuff!! Now, in August....So planning a work trip in St Louis in September, high school reunion in the beginning of October and then its time to get my body put back together and feel like a WOMAN, a PERSON, CANCER FREE!! Wow.

Jackie07
07-11-2013, 04:56 AM
linn65 and Starwishn2.

Congratulations to you both. Two more to go - wow, you've made it!

KsGal
07-12-2013, 04:48 AM
Congratulations!!! That is wonderful news. You too, Starwishn! Definitely a cause for celebration.