PDA

View Full Version : Hi Ladies and Gents! Nancy here, checking in.

Pray
04-01-2013, 04:20 PM
Hello everyone! I am doing well! (Thank God!)

I have a lot of catching up to do here! I am ever so sorry I made any of you worry. Forgive me.

I had my 5th and final reconstruction done and I am just starting to drive and play catch up on my life. Some one once said here to the new comers that life has a way of just happening and it takes you away from this site from time to time. It really does happen!!!

Surgery went well and I finally feel mostly normal again! No more hiding my body behind sweaters, scarfs, blankets, pillows ect... I'm sure there is one or two of you out there that know exactly what I'm talking about.

My white cells and mchc levels are all still to low. We are just watching to see if anything else happens with my blood work and I'll have another bone marrow biopsy. Hopefully that never happens.

Having my stomach and throat checked soon. Have a hoarse throat and it looks like its not from the aromasin.

I miss all of you and have not stopped praying for all of you!

I look forward to playing catch up!

Peace my friends.

Gods blessings to all!

Your friend,

Nancy

StephN
04-01-2013, 04:42 PM
Hi -
Nice to see you back, and hear the report that your surgeries are over at last.
Now let's pray that the other issues will resolve themselves without further ado!

KDR
04-01-2013, 06:14 PM
Congratulations! A new take on life! Thank you for keeping us in your prayers.

Karen

KsGal
04-01-2013, 06:34 PM
Just want to say happy that you are feeling so well! That is wonderful news. Sending lots of prayers right back to you.

conomyself
04-01-2013, 07:35 PM
Hi Nancy! Thanks for posting -- I've been thinking of you and hoping you're doing ok!

It's so good to hear you're doing well!

With lots of good thoughts and prayers,

Rachael

Jackie07
04-02-2013, 12:55 AM
So glad to hear from you, Nancy.

Hope everything turns out good and normal.

Sending you good vibes.

Paty
04-02-2013, 09:31 PM
Nancy! Great to hear from you again. Nice to know you are doing fine. Lots of love.

Laurel
04-03-2013, 06:22 PM
Glad to hear your happy news. Life does resume. Enjoy it!

NEDenise
04-04-2013, 05:29 AM
Nancy!
Thank God indeed!
I'm so glad you're happy with your recon! You have been so incredibly patient!

Never stopped praying for you either, dear friend!
Love to you...and a big hug!
Denise

NEDenise
05-08-2013, 11:14 AM
Naaaaaan-cy....
We need some "new" news from our dear friend!

So...how are you? I got your PM, so I know you're checking up on us...but how about letting us know how YOU are!?! :)

Sending love and a GIANT hug!
Denise

Pray
05-08-2013, 11:37 AM
Hi Denise and everyone. It's time to feel silly and embarrassed again.(as long as people don't ask I try very hard to complain.) Denise had to ask so here goes it. A few day ago at the gym riding the bike and after 10 min. I felt week and nauseas 4min latter I'm home and my right hand starts to shake and I can't stop it. My husband holds my hand and it keeps jerking , he can't stop it either. So I cook dinner and 45 min later it stops. I think it's nothing because I've been on this major high since my constructions over. Next morning my husband tells me you telling some one. Long story short I'm having a brain MRI this evening and an EEG next week. No worries though I feel totally fine. Your such an awesome support hear. I'm glad I'm back on! Your friend nancy peace

Laurel
05-08-2013, 03:54 PM
Good luck with the MRI and EEG. Betting it is nothing, but good you are checking things out. So happy to hear you are thriving!

CoolBreeze
05-08-2013, 08:06 PM
Here is hoping it's nothing too. You probably just over did the exercise. That'w what I'm going to believe until told otherwise!

KsGal
05-08-2013, 08:18 PM
If it hasn't recurred since then, I too, would think maybe you just overdid it, right? My brain tumor side effects did not resolve spontaneously without treatment. Here's to hoping the MRI is all in the clear. Prayers and hugs to you. Please keep us updated...you know how we get to worrying if we don't hear something!

Pray
05-14-2013, 07:13 AM
Hello her2 fam! MRI was normal yeah! Ruled out tumor and just a wait and see if it happens again to know if its seizures (hope not) having a ct on fri. On my throat. Three drs. Agree something's wrong but no one seems to know what it is? I'm not worried. In the whole configuration of things((Jimmy Stewart) this is a cake walk. Peace to all of you. As I have said in the past just because I'm not checking in as often all of you are always in my prays. I'm sure everyone knows its just not possible to forget the people here, the power and the blessings are just to great! Your friend nancy