PDA

View Full Version : Her2Support needs our support too

1rarebird
11-14-2012, 06:58 PM
I have been away from this board for several months and spent the last few evenings reading the hundreds of posts listed during my absence. I continue to be awed by the incredible support offered to those and their families suffering from this terrible disease. It reminded to make a donation in hope that in at least in a small way it could help the group continue with its efforts.

I am doing well at present and find comfort in knowing that this board will be there for me in the future should my status change. Thank you everyone. --bird

yanyan
11-15-2012, 10:33 AM
Hi ! Are you the admin of this website? if we need to make a donation to maintain the website who/where does the check go to? Thanks!

tricia keegan
11-15-2012, 02:01 PM
I think Becky and Steph are moderators so if you send them a pm they can advise!

Thanks for the reminder 1rarebird, sadly I'm not in a position to do so right now but hopefully will be soon.

1rarebird
11-15-2012, 03:00 PM
Yan Yan--
To make a donation you can click the "Make A Donation" tab that appears in the top right hand corner of Home page for Her2Support.org. At least that is what I did. Hope this helps--bird

sassy
11-17-2012, 06:39 PM
Information for making donations to HER2Support may be found by clicking on the "Make a Donation" tab on the upper right hand corner of each page. The mailing address is listed for donations by check, and a link for on-line giving is also listed there.

Acknowledgments will be issued by the Druther family.

The HER2 Support Group Org is a 501(c)(3) non-profit tax exempt charitable/educational publicly supported organization run entirely by volunteers.
All funds raised go toward the direct support of the organization, its programs and web site.
This site has been constructed and all of our activities are being maintained through unrestricted educational grants and gifts from our benefactors. Many thanks to the wonderful members who have contributed financial support to our Website!
If you would like to contribute to the success of our group:

Mail your tax-exempt donations to:
HER2 Support Group Org.
6973 Mimosa Drive
Carlsbad, CA 92011-5156

- or -
Send Donations to: hertwo_s@yahoo.com (hertwo_s@yahoo.com)
Via
http://images.paypal.com/images/x-click-butcc-donate.gif (https://www.paypal.com/)