PDA

View Full Version : San Antonio BC Symposium HER2 attendee spot available

HER2Support will be sending a group to the San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium in December as we have for several years.

We currently have an opening for an attendee interested in working with the group at SABCS. The dates of attendance are early afternoon December 3, 2012 to midday December 8, 2012.

You may use this link to view the information concerning Exhibitors from the SABCS site, including the schedule for exhibits.

http://www.sabcs.org/ProgramSchedule/index.asp

Our duties include, but are not limited to, manning our booth, talking with medical professionals and others, presenting information about our organization, gathering info to post on the boards including presentations, info from drug companies and other vendors, and generally being a presence. Travel and Hotel expenses are reimbursable.

If you are interested in attending SABCS, please contact us by Private Message as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.

Mandamoo
10-19-2012, 08:31 PM
Ooooh I would love to come but I am guessing that travel expenses from Australia are not included ;-) lol! You girls are great advocates - I look forward to hearing developments.

Our group is now filled.

Thanks very much to everyone who expressed their interest in joining the HER2 group in San Antonio for the breast cancer symposium this December.

Amanda, if only there was a large enough budget to help you overseas gals come to SABCS. So many of you are such great assets to this support board.

Updates on breaking news from the symposium will be posted in very timely manner, so this excitement is shared to all.

KDR
10-20-2012, 01:33 PM
Who will be representing the board? I am sorry, personally, that I had a conflicts in scheduling and could not attend?

Thank you all for your time and efforts.

Karen

StephN
10-24-2012, 03:03 PM
Dear Karen -
We will miss you this time, and hope that if we are able to go next year the word will come down a little sooner.

That final group that has firmed up is:

Rhonda (Sassy)
StephN
AliceM
KarenZ
Melissa (Mel3)
Rhondalea

And we are hoping that Debra Druther will be able to attend again this year.

We are sorry that a couple of the early "yes" responders had "life happen" and needed to change their plans.

KDR
10-24-2012, 03:30 PM
If I didn't have Thanksgiving week off and a presentation in San Francisco the following, I could've done it. Yes, there is always next year.
Wishing you all well, and will be there in spirit.

Karen