PDA

View Full Version : Home from the hospital

mommyjamieof2
08-08-2012, 05:44 PM
Was a long painful three days...Results are in today the spots he removed from my lungs are metastisized from my breast cancer. I also have two other spots one on my leg and one on my face that they are concerned about but they said they were not going to biopsy my bone unless the lungs were negative if it were positive they would assume so and treat as if.

As of now I will be visiting the oncologist tomorrow and starting chemo Monday.

mommyjamieof2
08-08-2012, 05:45 PM
If you want more information you can look at my facebook page also. https://www.facebook.com/JamieAbshirebreastCancer?ref=stream

Jackie07
08-08-2012, 06:38 PM
Jamie,

Sorry for the cofirmation...

Now the doctors can treat it and you can fight back...

Remember we are all in this together...

Sending you good vibes...

NEDenise
08-08-2012, 06:46 PM
Jamie,
Sorry your news wasn't what we all hoped for. But, there are so many great treatments available...I know you'll be okay.
I stopped by your FB page...WHAT A GORGEOUS FAMILY!!

I hope your treatment plan is easy but super effective!
Denise

Nancy L
08-08-2012, 07:56 PM
I went to your Facebook page and tried to post this suggestion but I don't think it happened so I will repeat here. I am not a very skilled facebooker it seems.

I am an 8 yr stage iv BC patient and have always been in treatment. I hope someone has talked to you about getting a port. The first year I had IVs for the chemo and herceptin. It burned up most of my veins in the only arm they can stick. I wish someone had told me about getting a port before I started any treatment. All the onc nurses I know say it is the first thing they would do. I will keep you in my thoughts. You are way too young to have to deal with this. Stay strong and hopeful.

Pray
08-08-2012, 08:49 PM
Jamie, I am so sorry this Stinks. I continue to hope and pray for you that you attain ned. Gods blessings to you and your beautiful family. I just love family photos!.

Peace my friend,

Nancy