PDA

View Full Version : Tatooing done

snolan
07-09-2012, 07:59 AM
I just got my areloa tatooing done today. Haven't taken a look at them yet as they are covered with bandages and I had to go to work right after. Picking the color was harder than I though. One, I couldn't remember what my origonal color was not something that I ever paid attention to. I had my PS help me pick what was the most used for my skin tone. I told him I don't want them to look like stop signs. I chose a lighter tone so hopefully they look good when I take the bandages off tonight.

I can't believe I am finally done with reconstruction, I will miss going to see my PS, I have come to know him and his staff with all the issues I had. I guess that is just part of the process, withdrawl anxiety. I am know on just check ups every 3 months with my oncologist and every 6 months with general surgeon. So glad that I can say that.
Suzane

karen z
07-09-2012, 09:41 AM
Withdrawal anxiety is SUCH a part of the process that folks outside the club might have trouble understanding. But it is there and an important process.
Congratulations on being done with some things !

KDR
07-09-2012, 06:43 PM
Congratulations, Suzane! Mission accomplished!

chekmark
07-10-2012, 04:19 AM
Yahoo. Congrats on being done. Live on sister!

Sheila
07-10-2012, 12:23 PM
Congrats on adding the finishing touches to the long and tedious journey..I never went back for mine...never could decide if I was getting tattooed if I would prefer a nipple or a palm tree...so I just left the canvas bare!