PDA

View Full Version : How are you Courtney?

Delaney
03-08-2012, 12:56 PM
I have been away (surgery) and may have missed an update , I am not on caringbridge. Can anyone update me on Courtney? I am facing gamma to new brain met, guess I am in need of inspiration. I hope all is well.

KDR
03-09-2012, 06:56 PM
Hi,
I know that one of our members was visiting Courtney a few days ago, maybe she will let us know when she sees the message?
From her Caring Bridge page, it appears she is doing much, much better and in true Courtney style, is making a steady comeback.
Karen

Delaney
03-09-2012, 09:35 PM
Am so very glad to hear that.

Rolepaul
04-15-2012, 08:11 AM
Delaney,

Just wanted to know if you have had intrathecal Hereptin? My wife had this start in January 2012 with addition of topotecan and higher dosage Herceptin (80 mg perweekly dose) and the results show that the tumors are essentially gone in the brain and spine. Hopefully you can get similar results. Surgery, Radiation, and oral drugs were not as effective as this treatment.

StephN
04-15-2012, 11:25 AM
Delaney -
Hope you are dong better by this time.

If you have been on this site lately, you probably noticed that our dear Courtney has sadly stopped all treatment and is home on a hospice basis.

Have not heard from her dear hubby in several days. I am sure the family has closed ranks and are doing what they must.

dogleg2
07-29-2012, 09:39 AM
I met Courtney on caringbridge...out pictures of Washington state are similar...I'm hearing this news and it saddens me and scares me. May her courage live forever.
I'm speechless. Blessings to our dear friend.