PDA

View Full Version : More spammers/nefarious lurkers!

hutchibk
05-31-2011, 09:33 PM
on the 'anti - nausea meds' thread and the 'brain MRI update thread' threads. They sign in as guests 'Issy' and 'Jazzlyn' and comment about 'the best answer'... but they misspell words in their post... misspelling <best> and <answer>...

Don't know how we can rid ourselves of unregistered guests...

hutchibk
06-01-2011, 08:25 AM
on the nausea thread, Issy disappeared and jvhpyyx showed up...

on the visit to the onc thread... Espn is nefarious.

on happy birthday stephanie... Ice is nefarious.

Wonder what we can do to get rid of them. They ARE NOT funny. I suggest everyone consider privatizing your profiles as much as possible so if these scumbags are phishing for info, etc... they won't find any.

StephN
06-01-2011, 10:49 AM
More like unregistered PESTS.

That thread was dredged up from May of 2006! Thanks for the birthday wish anyway.

Looking at that thread brought a tear to my eyes, since some of our dear departed angels had posted their good wishes to me.

Laurel
06-01-2011, 07:25 PM
Nefarious lurkers! Love the verbiage there, Brenda! I'd have probably simply gone with bastards, but you being the southern lady utilized far more descriptive and appropriate language! Liked Chrisy's post on Genentec's instituting the protocol of allowing you to get some of your infusions at home. That should ease things a bit on the travel front. How's the TDM-1 working for you? I can only pop on the site briefly every few days as my parents are in bad shape, so between my family, work, and trying to band-aide the dam with Ma & Pa, I am really slim on time. I'm shamefully out of the loop. Is it effective and how are you tolerating it?