PDA

View Full Version : New member - has questions

Jackie07
01-31-2011, 11:06 AM
Deemarie, I am so sorry to hear that your cancer is back. Maybe you should get a 2nd opinion just to be sure that you are getting the treatment you need. You don't have to worry about hurting a Dr.s feelings but you do need to take care of you. I think it would be good for you to see a patient advocate or even a support group. You need to have someone to talk to and give you the support you need so bad. Ask your Dr. about this. Best Wishes and I will pray for you.

DeeMarie,

We will be praying for you. There are many long-term survivors who participate in this Board (see 'Long-time [term] survivor' thread using the 'Search' function)

Under both 'Newly diagnosed' and 'Clinical Trials' threads, members share information on the most recent treatment options.

Please read those discussions as well as the treatment history of many long-term members. There are new medicine and new methods being invented/tested all the time. (Look up 'T-DM1')

Sending you good vibes.
('User CP' is where you can put your treatment history in your signature; don't forget to also post in the 'Newly diagnosed' to tell us more about yourself.