PDA

View Full Version : Please Participate - Genentech Survey for Her2+ Metastatic Patients

Becky
01-15-2011, 10:09 AM
Dear Members:

In conjunction with our ongoing relationship with Genentech, Her2Support has been asked to participate in a survey for Her2+ metastatic patients. Please participate if you are comfortable to do so. It is completely private. Below is a synopsis on the details and the link below to participate in the survey.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In coordination with Genentech (survey sponsor) and Boston Health Economics, Inc. (survey management company), we invite HER2 Support to participate in a survey focused on the experiences of women with HER2+ metastatic breast cancer. The purpose of the survey is to better understand the many different aspects of life with metastatic breast cancer, including treatment and symptom experience, health, and overall well-being. Genentech will donate $10 to HER2 Support for every survey completed via the link below (up to 50 completed surveys). The web-based survey is expected to take approximately 30 minutes to complete. Participants will have the option to stop and return to the survey later if they so choose. As long as they click on the same link to access the survey (given below) and use the same computer as when they started, they will return to where they left off.
We appreciate your assistance in this research effort. Please note, researchers will not be able to link survey responses to individual participants as the survey does not ask for any identifying or contact information. The researchers plan to publish the results of this study, but, again, they will not have any information that would identify specific individuals. Participating in this study is completely voluntary.

http://survey.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bgbkFAElJx8xMJm&advocacyGroupId=2

Emelie B
01-16-2011, 12:31 PM
It does take the 30 minutes and I added some of the issues I am dealing with that are not part of the survey. I did not answer the income level as I don't think that is relevent.
Best to all,
Emelie

TriciaK
01-16-2011, 01:18 PM
Thank you for sharing this, Becky. It is good to have an opportunity to share our experiences and opinions with the actual company. Hope it helps! TriciaK

Chelee
01-16-2011, 03:08 PM
It's strange...I posted to this thread last night and my post is gone? (Twilight zone.) My computer is broke so I have to share now...but the minute I have time I will certainly do the survey. Anything that helps the Her2 board...and could also help us stage IV's...I'm more then happy to help.

Chelee

StephN
01-25-2011, 01:00 PM
When I answered that I am not in "active" treatment, the survey ended itself.

"Active" was defined as treatment within one month.

Sheila
01-30-2011, 07:56 AM
Steph
I'd love to be able to post "not in active treatment"...guess thats why I got the full blown version!

Nancy L
01-30-2011, 12:12 PM
Me too Sheila. Me too. I am so so happy Halaven is working for you. Scans tomorrow for me. Hope my guy NED shows up.

StephN
01-30-2011, 12:31 PM
I doubt if GEN will pay for a very shortened version of that survey. So, I was not able to contribute the way I wanted to.

Go for the Gold on those scans, girls. The medal says "NED."

Lori R
01-30-2011, 08:34 PM
Ok...One more Stage IV survey completed. I had to put in a plug at the end about anxiously awaiting general availability of TDM-1.

Chelee
01-30-2011, 09:46 PM
I got the full version too! It was a little longer then I had anticipated. Or it just seemed longer since I did it so late at night...not good to start those when your tired. :)

Chelee

StephN
06-02-2011, 02:16 PM
This survey has been closed so the post will be Unstuck.