PDA

View Full Version : Houston's Burzynski Clinic (Alternative Treatments)

KDR
12-05-2010, 08:15 AM
http://www.burzynskiclinic.com/

Our local New York News did a story last night on an amazing doctor who has been treating cancers successfully with alternative and low-dose chemo regimens. The patients' stories were astounding. Does anyone know of Dr. Burzynski, who treats the affected genes, not the entire body, with targeted therapies. I must say the coverage was compelling.
Thanks,

Joanna J
12-05-2010, 09:31 AM
Karen,I clicked on the link and was truly amazed;you are right very compelling! sent the link to my sister;who's young daughter Tabatha,was recently diagnosed with an aggressive form of breast cancer;(don't know the full pathology yet) as she just had a double mastectomy friday,(very hard on our family,as she also has cerebral palsy & is at the young age of 23) she woke up in the hospital this morning with a smile on her face! She is so sweet! I am sure this link will be of interest to them as it is for me,Thank You....Joanna J

ElaineM
12-05-2010, 08:49 PM
Interesting. Thanks. I am going to ask my naturopath about it.

KDR
12-06-2010, 07:20 AM
I'd love the naturopath's opinion. Looks like the facility is on the brink of FDA approval. Most of the interviews were with patients whose doctors reached the end of the line with treatment and said there was nothing else they could do, leaving them--in some cases--with just days to live. Instead, 10 years later, they testify they are still here.