PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard from jhandley yet?

Chelee
12-01-2010, 03:28 PM
I'm getting a bit concerned about Jackie. (jhandley) She had alot going on and it's not like her to not check in here. I started a thread a quite a while ago asking about her and no one had heard from her...nor had she posted at that time? I also sent her a PM the beginning of Nov and still no reply?

She had recurred to liver and beat that back. Then brain mets and had wbr. Then I believe they found bone mets on spine and she was dealing with that too. She had more then her share and I'm hoping someone here has heard from her? Last time it shows she logged in on the board was 10-8-10. Anyone know how she is doing?

Chelee

chrislmelb
12-01-2010, 03:56 PM
I just emailed her 2 minutes ago and her email address was wrong. I am wondering about her too as she hasn't logged on for 2 months. I will see if i have another email addresss for her in my mail program. I will let you know if i hear more.
I have found her mobile phone number and sent her a text message.

Chelee
12-01-2010, 06:04 PM
Yes it's been since Oct. 8th since she last logged on. I sure hope she's just taking a break after all she has been through?

Thanks Christine for trying to get in touch with her...much appreciated.

If anyone else out there has heard from her pls let us know.

Chelee

Laurel
12-01-2010, 06:45 PM
Chelee,

I am so glad you are keeping track of your chicks. I have wondered about Jackie too. You are sure correct in saying she has had alot to contend with. I know it is hard to post when you are not feeling well. Let's hope she is feeling so much improved she is too busy to post!

Trish
12-02-2010, 12:18 AM
I've been worried and keen to hear how she is too. Thanks for raising it Chelee.
Trish

Ellie F
12-02-2010, 05:22 AM
I have been thinking of her also.

Another sister who doesn't seem to have posted for a while is Tonya (Faith in him). Has anyone heard from her?

Ellie