View Full Version : Pam

PinkGirl
05-14-2010, 07:58 AM
Has anyone heard from Pam? I've been wondering how she's
doing.

Pam P
05-14-2010, 11:21 AM
Hi Pink Girl -

Thanks for asking about me. I've been lurking, checking the site, but not posting much lately. I don't have much new to report.

I'm feeling pretty good. I'm now on xeloda, tykerb, herceptin, aromasin, zometa. The hand/foot stuff hasn't started to get bad yet.

I don't know yet how well it's working. My last tumor marker was up 50 points which was good news compared to the 500 pt jump the month before. I'm praying that next month I see that number decrease.

Thanks. Pam

Ellie F
05-14-2010, 01:04 PM
Nice to hear from you Pam.Glad the side effects are behaving at present, praying they stay that way.

Ellie

schoolteacher
05-14-2010, 01:58 PM
Pam,

I glad to hear from you too.

Amelia

Midwest Alice
05-14-2010, 07:27 PM
Hi, Pam. I'm so glad to hear from you.

ALice

Catherine
05-14-2010, 09:25 PM
Hi Pam,

Good to see your smiley face and your post. Thinking of you as I lurk.

Hugs,
Catherine

Lori R
05-15-2010, 07:06 AM
Pam,
Good to hear that markers are stable and soon to be declining.

I hope the stability provides reassurance and allows you to emotionally regain your strength. With summer quickly approaching, it will be nice to get out into some sunshine and enjoy the outdoors.

Thinking of you...glad you posted.

Lori

Pam P
05-16-2010, 04:46 AM
Thank you all for your postings and good wishes. It's so great to know that you are thinking of me -- as I am also thinking of and checking the site for all of you. Yes, Lori, with summer weather it's healing to be outside and enjoy the greening up and new growth. I have iris and bleeding hearts blooming in my garden now along with cranesbill. The peonies have buds and will be next to bloom. Today I'm going to plant a few vegetables - tomato, pepper, green beans, some herbs...

ammebarb
05-16-2010, 05:04 AM
Hi Pam. I've also thought of you and am always hoping that your current treatment is giving you the greatest benefit. You make me think I should be planting too!

Barb A.

ElaineM
05-16-2010, 12:18 PM
I was happy to see your post Pam. I hope the latest treatment works well for you. Enjoy all those fresh foods from your garden when they are ready for harvest. Take good care of yourself.