PDA

View Full Version : Terri B. checking in!

Terri B
05-13-2010, 12:09 PM
I just thought I would check in and let you guys know that I'm doing great! I've been lurking here for a few days trying to get caught up on everything.

I have made it to the 2 year-NED milestone. I'm pretty excited about that. I'm having another tweak surgery next week to fix a flap of skin, and have my port removed while he's in there. I'm pretty excited about that too. I feel great, about 50 lbs lighter, working out every day, I'm pretty excited about that!

Here is what i'm MOST excited about: Their names are Damon and Brendan. I love them to PIECES!!

You guys take good care.

tricia keegan
05-13-2010, 02:48 PM
Terri, the boys are so sweet and I can see why you list them high as priority!:)

Congrats on two years out which is wonderful and good luck with the getting the port out. I only felt the shot beforehand for a moment and was fine after it and really felt like "This" was over:)

Jackie07
05-13-2010, 04:25 PM
Terri,

Thank you for the update and congrats on your two years mark.

The boys are just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing the beautiful picture.

Laurel
05-13-2010, 07:17 PM
Love the little ones, Terry! Congrats on the 2 yr mark! Wishing many more cancerversaries. I just passed my 2 yr mark as well.

Jean
05-13-2010, 09:43 PM
Terri,
So happy for you on your special 2 yr. mark.
Wishing you many many more of them.
Those boys are JUST BEAUTIFUL.

jean

ammebarb
05-14-2010, 06:24 AM
Terri, The boys are adorable...brothers? So happy you are marking a two year milestone! Wishing you continued good health and decades to see those little ones grow and have kiddos of their own!

Barb A.

Terri B
05-25-2010, 08:19 AM
Thanks so much you guys!

Port = gone (me=happy)

Yes, these two are brothers. Product of my oldest daughter, Maria. Today, my son is about to become a daddy! That will be my THIRD grandson in 18 months time!!

I am truly BLESSED.

Shobha
05-25-2010, 09:00 AM
Congratulations Terri! Thanks for sharing your milestone and the most adorable pictures of your grandkids!

You are indeed blessed.

hugs,
shobha