PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter Everyone !!

ElaineM
04-03-2010, 09:24 PM
Aloha,
Peace, Joy and good health to everyone this Easter and forever. Happy Spring !!
ElaineM

Faith in Him
04-03-2010, 11:04 PM
Happy Easter everyone. I'm so grateful to our Lord for eternal life.

ammebarb
04-04-2010, 06:01 AM
Sending along my best wishes for a blessed Easter too.

Barb A.

bejuce
04-04-2010, 06:47 AM
Feliz Pascoa!!!

Ellie F
04-04-2010, 08:02 AM
Happy Easter. I pray that this next year will see the eradication of breast cancer and give the scientists the answers they need to cure us all.
I really hope God is listening today

Love Ellie

StephN
04-04-2010, 10:03 AM
Amen, Ellie.

Peace and love to everyone in the meantime.

Jackie07
04-04-2010, 04:06 PM
復活節快樂!

One of my early memories was getting the painted egg from the small 'mission' church in our neighborhood. The Chinese consider chicken eggs greatest nutrition source. Boiled eggs with shells colored in red are traditionally given to neighbors, friends and relatives to announce a new born.

Forty, fifty years ago, eggs were not mass produced in Taiwan. So it was a big deal when children brought home free eggs...

And for an old culture that believes firmly in 'cause-effect', a 'free' gift does stir people's soul and makes them wonder...

Chelee
04-04-2010, 05:14 PM
I'd like to also wish everyone here a VERY HAPPY EASTER.

Ditto that one Ellie! I know we all want that...except if they found a cure tomorrow that would be ok with me too. :) You can't tell I'm in a big hurry can you. lol

I had an exciting Easter already...we just had a 7.2 magnitude earthquake. I had just finished taking a shower and was trying to part my hair and I felt funny...kind of dizzy. I felt weird and for a minute thought oh no I have brain mets. I held on to the sink and realized it was a very slow moving earthquake. I've never felt one quite like that one. It kept moving for a good 35 or 40 minutes. Water was being thrown out of my pool. My dogs started barking...oh boy...what a day. I hope everyone else had a less eventful day. :) I'm sure Joe & Christine felt it...it was a doozy.

Enjoy!

Chelee

Maryr
04-04-2010, 06:11 PM
Happy Easter
I'm a brand new member and not sure how to navigate for the best support.
I was diagnosed with invasive ductile breast ca in March and had a lumpectomy and right axillary dissection with 4 of 26 nodes positive. I have a oncotype recurrence score of 63, Stage 3 , ER + and PR negative and HER 2 + cancer. I just started last week on chemo with CAF and will continue every 3 weeks for 4 treatments and then I'll start taxol? with Herceptin for total of 52 weeks and 12 of Taxol. During the 52 I'll have radiation.
I have already been totally flattened by fatigue and seeing "stars" when I stand up. Anyone have a similar diagnosis or someone with whom I could relate? I'm feeling isolated and obviously scared.
Thanks
Mary

Chelee
04-04-2010, 06:35 PM
Hi Maryr, I'm sorry you had to join our club that no one wants to join. But you did find the best board for support and information on Her2/neu.

As far as using this board your off to a great start. What you will want to do is start a "new" thread so that people can help you out with your questions. So when you log on the "Her2group" forum--look up to the top of the board towards the left side and you will see in blue a button to click on that says "New Thread". Once you click on that your all set...just type in your question and then you will get replies. Your new Her2 sisters will be more then glad to help you.

I hope I explained well enough how to start a new thread? I may of just confused you...hope not. If I did just holler and I will copy your post and start a new thread for you. But please stick around and let us help you out. This is a great group of women and men.

Chelee

Maryr
04-04-2010, 07:39 PM
Thank you so much Chelee.
I greatly appreciate you.