PDA

View Full Version : Message for Marie (Believe51)

mmoons
11-08-2009, 02:48 PM
Hi sweet Marie

I wanted to send you a private message but your mailbox is full...so I imagine there are many others here that have you on their minds also.

Truly, I just wanted you to know how much you are in my thoughts. I know when I lost my parents I did an okay job coping while all the hooplah (caring for them, planning the funeral, taking care of visiting family, etc) was going on. But once it was quiet again is when I struggled the most. I PRAY daily that you have peace and that you are supported through your grieving. Please know you are in my heart and that I send you a warm healing wishes every morning.

Maureen

p.s. I know I am just a stranger on the HER2 board but you have had such an impact on me with all your caring of me and everyone else on the board. xoxo

tricia keegan
11-08-2009, 04:11 PM
Maureen, I'm in touch with Marie via Facebook and she'd doing okay but taking a break right now.
I'll tell her you left a message here for her:)

Paty
11-08-2009, 06:28 PM
Maureen,

You are not a stranger on our board, you are already part of it. I think many of us have read all your posts and know what you are going through. Do not stop writing, we all need the support of one another. Sending you a big hug.

Paty

Believe51
11-16-2009, 10:14 AM
Thanks for the thoughts ladies....

suzan w
11-16-2009, 11:09 AM
Good to hear from you Marie...and you too Maureen!!! xo Suzan

schoolteacher
11-16-2009, 11:54 AM
Thanks for letting us know you are o.k. You have been in my thoughts.

Amelia

Ceesun
11-17-2009, 11:28 AM
Tried to send Marie a message too. Ceesun