PDA

View Full Version : Cancer Survivors Day

Sheila
11-01-2009, 06:31 PM
Donna and I got to enjoy celebrating life today as they had a survivors day at the Chicago Hospital we go to for treatment....great healthy food, great entertainment, great gifts....I even got a pink Herceptin Blanket....almost as good as Genentech cookies!
I needed today to take my mind off the wait to see if i get accepted for the T-DM1 trail Wednesday. If not, the Tykerb has arrived!

Chelee
11-01-2009, 08:05 PM
Shelia, It sounds like you two both had a nice day! Then to top it all off you get a pink Herceptin blanket...how many can say that. lol ;) I hope they don't make you wait much longer to find out if you are accepted into the TDM1 trial? (Although I do have esp & I know you will be.) Ha! That waiting is so hard. I really believe your going to get the green light on that...after all you've been thru with the Tykerb crap...you so deserve this! Sending lots of positive energy your way! (Great pic.)

Chelee

DonnaD
11-01-2009, 09:04 PM
Hi Girlfriend,
I am sitting here laughing. I posted about the same time as you. You beat me because I had to learn how to get the photo in.

Great minds and friends think a like.
Donna

Jean
11-02-2009, 07:02 AM
A great way to spend the day "celebrating life" both you and Donna look beautiful.

Praying for you Sheila for the best news on Wed.

Hugs,
Jean

chrisy
11-02-2009, 05:50 PM
OK, did you two coordinate your wacky patterned tops, or are you just that much in resonance?
By the way, you both look wonderful!