PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Sheila

Joe
11-01-2009, 07:08 AM
From Belle

StephN
11-03-2009, 12:53 PM
That is so hilarious!
I am sort of embarassed for poor little Belle. She did not have a choice in the matter ... and she does have her pride!

Sheila
11-03-2009, 05:05 PM
Ok, she is a doll!!!! and now can i see her in the Her2Support Witch Hat????

Laurel
11-03-2009, 08:14 PM
Ya gotta love a wiener-dog!

Jackie07
11-04-2009, 06:44 PM
That sure is a 'hot' dog! Thanks.

vlcarr
11-04-2009, 07:34 PM
Before I adopted my 3rd dog from a local rescue I was a foster Mom for dogs waiting to be adopted. My very first one was a wiener dog we named Lojac. He was so adorable and I cried when he was adopted. I went on to foster 7 more and found it so rewarding and challenging at the same time.

I had one for about 2 months when I had my neck surgery. I had to sleep in the recliner for 6 weeks and she was my constant companion. I didn't keep her because she would growl at my other 2 dogs.

Then I got Peanut to foster and I knew within 2 hours I would keep her forever.

So, now I have Chloe, my elder English Bulldog (the boss of the house), Zeus, the pit bull, who is the sweetest dog I've ever had. I worked with him a lot and we went to training school to help with his fear issues since he was abused, and now little Peanut, a Jack Russell/chiwawa (know that is not spelled right) mix.

My dogs bring me such joy. I laugh every day especially at Zeus and Peanut playing. You should see her chasing the bad Pit Bull around the back yard. Chloe is perfectly content to lay on her bed all day.

My daughter is grown and married, no grandchildren, so they are such company to me when Bobby is at work. Good thing I don't have more room............