PDA

View Full Version : ~Hello Harrie~

Believe51
09-08-2009, 10:15 PM
Sorry my mailbox is full, I only came here tonight because I keep getting 'inbox is full at Her2support' in my e-mail...lol I am emptying some messages but wanted to thank you for the one that never made it. I miss talking to you when I cannot sleep!!>>Marie

chrisy
09-08-2009, 10:31 PM
Marie, sweet one...

I just sent you a pm reminding you it's 1:30 am your time.

Hope you get some rest...

Hugs
Chris

Believe51
09-08-2009, 10:39 PM
Hahaha....Our foundation is about to go public in a week or so, I am glad that I am my own boss when that happens. I have always been a night owl since birth and actually am at my best at the night hours and early morning (even though I extort work from her...she gives me small projects..smiling). While the rest of the work sleeps I work.....lol Cannot wait to start work, Rose is telling me I must take care of home first. When this is through, I will be working.

I will have a desk at the foundation but I do not plan on being there much......you know me, I will be at the ocean working from the company laptop.....cannot get sand in mine. Will be back just too much for me.

Need to stay focused now more than ever and I am broken so I am working on me. Talk soon.>>Marie

Mary Anne in TX
09-09-2009, 07:31 AM
Sand and ocean breezes have magic fairy dust in them...they comfort and chill us with their secret power! May you be blessed with many future hours of the magic. Still prayin' for ya, ma

harrie
09-14-2009, 12:11 AM
It is now 9:00pm my time, so Marie, that must make it around 3:00am YOUR time? How you doing waaayyyy over there on the other side?! thinking of you and Ed ....sending you some peaceful thoughts....

Believe51
09-14-2009, 12:16 AM
Hello Harrie, I have another headache so I cannot stay, just wanted to send some love. I am in a little bit of a funk lately between being sick and trying not to stay depressed. Other than that, just can't damn sleep....Uggh!>>Believe51

Believe51
09-14-2009, 12:17 AM
Hello Harrie, I have another headache so I cannot stay, just wanted to send some love. I am in a little bit of a funk lately between being sick and trying not to stay depressed. Other than that, just can't damn sleep....Uggh!>>Believe51

harrie
09-14-2009, 12:36 AM
Hey there Marie. Sorry to hear about your headache. Wish you were here. I have some really good aeromatherapy body lotion...lavender...and I could massage some on your shoulders, neck and temples and maybe could help get rid of that headache.