PDA

View Full Version : Another dolphin moment!

Mary Anne in TX
04-30-2009, 06:54 AM
Just had the wonderful experience of watching a dolphin feed behind the house! I'm worse than a kid watching them! They are so beautiful and make the world seem like such a great place. As I watched him feed, I thought of the time 3 years ago when I was in the midst of heavy treatment and the yucks, looking out and seeing them feed like today! There's something magical about them. That moment brightened my day then and now and I'm hoping that this one will bring good fortune to those entering new treatments, searching for needed help and fighting the temptation to slip into fear.
Luv to all and wishing for you to have a dolphin moment yourself today, ma

WomanofSteel
04-30-2009, 09:23 AM
Thanks Ma sure wish I could be there to see those graceful fish. I could use a dolphin moment for sure.

Believe51
04-30-2009, 12:02 PM
Thank you Ma, this is a great wish for me because I feel so in love with this species. On our honeymoon I spent much time staring out of the windows watching them follow with beauty and grace. Their peace and fun was displayed all through this trip and I felt that besides being married that this vacation was such a gift with them there following us. Our life was just beginning then and I always held the dolphin of a symbol of that magical time of peace and beauty. I told Ed that they made feel so unexplainably at peace. The last cruise we took we had a balcony and one of the reasons was to be more close to them; too far into open waters though.

What a lovely gift you have seen; he came to you to send you a little gift. He was speading his magic in the best place he knew of....Ma's home. He knew you would see his magic and beauty and that you would pass it on. Thanks for passing on the magic in the wolrd and sending love in such a nice way. Right back at 'cha! Each day I just keep loving you more!

Gerri
04-30-2009, 05:35 PM
A dolphin moment.....love it MA!!!