PDA

View Full Version : It's A Guy Thing - Valentines Day

Joe
02-06-2009, 09:23 AM
or any other special day.

Most Home Depot stores sell fresh cut boquets (sic) at very reasonable prices.

Joe

chrisy
02-06-2009, 09:32 AM
Darn, I was hoping for a chain saw or some loppers this year...

Joe
02-06-2009, 11:11 AM
Well, I've got to cut corners somehow. I never received my Jag for X-MAS. Babs and Dee (my Senators) from CA never added it to the "Stimulus" bill, So I'm forced to buy it out of pocket.

I have saved up $5.18 already !!!

ALTERNATIVE CHOICES (http://motors.shop.ebay.com/items/Cars-Trucks___pink_W0QQ_catrefZ1QQ_flnZ1QQ_trksidZp4506 Q2ec0Q2em1?_trksid=p4506.c0.m1)

Regards
Joe

P.S. I'll be posting more money saving tidbits here.

Jackie07
02-06-2009, 08:35 PM
They just slimmed down the bill and passed it through the committee.

Well, if 'pink' will do, then every day is Valentine's Day for us.

Incidentally I got a new 'pink' cell phone today. AT&T said I was entitled to have a new phone after I told them my phone wouldn't last more than a day when it's fully charged. The lady who was offering me available free replacement mentioned briefly about a 'pink' cell phone that has a built-in camera. I said yes right away because of the camera - didn't even think about it's perfect color for me.

We received it today and brought it the local store to get the SIM card installed - they put the old one into the new phone so I don't have to redo my address book and contacts.

Go 'Pink'!

Bill
02-07-2009, 10:30 AM
Hey, thanks for the great tip, Joe!

Believe51
02-09-2009, 09:56 AM
Hey do not laugh. The best gift I ever received for a holiday was a buffer for the Cadillac. Man oh man, I was in heaven, better than flowers for me...hehehe!>>Believe51