PDA

View Full Version : See y'all in early Nov.

Bill
10-19-2008, 01:35 PM
Hi Team! I'm gearing up for my move to the Northeast. This will be my last session here for a few weeks. I'm dismantling my comp. today and cancelling my accounts. I'll miss y'all. Well, since I'm going up north to be a yankee b*****d, I better start talking like one. I will miss all of you.(how much you wanna bet that I don't assimilate well? On a recent recon. trip up there, a gentleman asked me, "what, are ya bustin' my bal*s?" I said, "no, sir, If I was doing that, you wouldn't have to wonder about it, you'd know fer sure") My avatar is a pic that Nicola had in her files. It reminded her of her sisters here on the site, so that's why I chose that one for now. I've gotten only 2 comments via PM thus far, one favorable (Thanks Harriecanarie) and one accusatory, because it showed the ladie's backsides. I don't want to embarass Chrisy by naming her as the malcontent, so I won't. !!!!Notice to the HER2 Site!!!! - I have appointed Chrisy as my replacement while I'm away. She will be in charge of all the things I do here (keeping the Leester reined in from time to time, grilling the perfect steak for Joe, creating a firestorm of controversy one day and apologizing profusely the next, making sure that no one leaves the site, making sure that Marcia never changes that little picture, checking on all the strong women and men on this site, offering prayers and support, and last, but not least, Chrisy has agreed to fly anywhere in the world and beat the hell out of anyone that messes with any of "my girls". Love y'all, Bill

chrisy
10-19-2008, 02:05 PM
Bill,

Hurry back, those is some might big shoes to fill!

This might help you...

I think yankee for y'all is "you guys" or youse guys"

be careful up there!

notamrnpsn
10-19-2008, 02:06 PM
Hurry back Bill, we will miss you,take care,"one of your girls" Jeanette

Patty F
10-19-2008, 02:42 PM
Bill
Hurry back. You will be missed.

ElaineM
10-19-2008, 04:08 PM
Have a great trip Bill. We will miss you, but I am sure Chrisy will do a good job while you are gone. We will also welcome you back in November. By the way, if I remember correctly I think it is you'se all. I was raised in the Northeast even though I live in Hawaii now.

juanita
10-19-2008, 05:28 PM
hurry back, we'll miss you!!!!

Sheila
10-20-2008, 06:19 AM
Pack your long johns Bill...the northeast is not for sissies!

WomanofSteel
10-20-2008, 06:45 AM
I agree it's cold up here. Hurry back Bill!

sassy
10-20-2008, 06:45 PM
Whatever are we going to do while you are gone! Take care and hurry back!

Sassafras

hutchibk
10-20-2008, 08:48 PM
Hey Bill - I've got my Glock locked and loaded, so I will stand sentry while you are gone. I've got Chrisy's back.

Oh, and why don't you just stop into a cyber-cafe somewhere to log on and say hi to us. This is the modern world you know....

chrisy
10-20-2008, 09:48 PM
Brenda, I was going to suggest that, but I figured maybe it wasn't safe for Bill to be in an unsecured environment...

harrie
10-20-2008, 11:11 PM
Bill's avatar--------That's us Ladies!!!

GemmaG
10-21-2008, 05:43 AM
Dear Bill,
Have a safe trip. We'll miss you. Hurry back!!!

Hugs,
Gemma

SoCalGal
10-21-2008, 11:09 PM
Why do I feel like I'm the last to know? I am NOT good with goodbyes. I have separation anxiety. You are pushing all my buttons and now I'll need an extra sesh w/my shrink just to deal with this update. As far as the picture of the ladies - I'd like to think I look just like them from the rear:)

harrie
10-21-2008, 11:43 PM
Flori...I really really like your avatar!!

Also, Nov is right around the corner....

Mgarr
10-22-2008, 04:57 AM
Ok, haven't been around much whats happening w/ Bill? I need to start checking in daily again.

Have a safe trip look forward to reading about the adventure when you're back.

Mar