PDA

View Full Version : TIPTOE & Friends - New Schedule

StephN
10-18-2008, 07:05 PM
Ok - here goes - sort of loosely defined at this point until we hear some definite date that Andi will send to Marie & Ed.

This is based on requests on the other threads. Did I miss anyone?? If you want to be added in - just holler!

I am allowing 5 days for shipping as before. Was that enough??

Oct. 10 - Oct. 20 - Andi in Boca Raton

Sends to Marie & Ed in Rhode Is.

Oct. 26 - Nov. 7 - Marie & Ed

Sends to Marlys in Boise.

Nov. 13 - Nov. 21 - Marlys

Marlys sends to Sheila in Illinois

Nov. 26 - Dec. 10 - Sheila

Sheila takes them to San Antonio for the Symposium

Dec. 10 - 15 - San Antonio

Brenda can take them to Austin (environs) after the conference.

Brenda can keep them for a week or so and then send to Flori in La La Land to shop on Rodeo Drive for Christmas gifts for each other.

New Years is up for grabs unless Flori is doing both holidays.

Open slot in Jan - or maybe two slots.

Feb. 2 (or so) to Laurie to help welcome the new family member.

Who wants to follow that act???

hutchibk
10-18-2008, 09:26 PM
Actually, I leave pretty much right after SABCS for a week in NYC, so Sheila can take them home or we can ship them from San Antonio straight to Flori!

Believe51
10-22-2008, 11:09 AM
I am so sad to inform you all that our visit will have to be postponed for a later date. Ed is having some trying times lately and we have another reoccurrance going on. He is very high maintainence right now, no fault of his own. I must say that I am a bit worried about him and majorly depressed lately so bad I just cannot shake it>>Believe51

PS: Sorry TipToe, I really miss you and this would be a great time to give Ed some healing energy. I am afraid that this would be too much stress for such a wonderful healer like yourself!

StephN
10-22-2008, 11:37 AM
So SORRY, Marie.

So Andi might have to contact Marlys to see if she is ready for another visit.

I think I need to make a post on the other forum so more people see this and new members can find out about Tiptoe and her cohorts.

PinkGirl
10-22-2008, 06:01 PM
Hey StephN
I mailed them on the 10th and I don't think Andi
has received them yet.

StephN
10-22-2008, 09:23 PM
WHATTTT?

But, Pink, it is already the 22nd. Things should not take that long. Did they go via China??

hutchibk
10-22-2008, 09:39 PM
Send a pm to andi bb.... I hope they are not on the space shuttle or something.

PinkGirl
10-22-2008, 10:22 PM
I rec'd some e-mail from AndiBB today and she didn't mention anything about Tip arriving.

I must admit that I didn't pay extra to have them travel 1st class, and they could be stuck at the border (again).

When KathyS sent them to me from Tokyo they arrived in 4 days.
Unbelievable.

Sheila
10-23-2008, 05:39 AM
Pink Girl....TipToe deserves First Class....anyway, I will be happy to take them to San Antonio with me....but remeber, what happens in San Antonio, stays in San Antonio...........

PinkGirl
10-23-2008, 07:02 AM
I know, I'm sorry. You're right, my Tippy deserves 1st class everything.

The truth: I was still a bit "under the weather" and I asked my husband to take the parcel to the post office. He gave me a "look" .... this is the 3rd time I've sent them off on an adventure ... so I quickly said "send them the cheap way" .... I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking, I was under the influence of a lot of cough syrup ... it will never happen again, I promise.

Andrea Barnett Budin
10-23-2008, 02:48 PM
http://cdn-cf.aol.com/se/clip_art/objcts/othr/clips/clip-suitcase

BIG SIGH! RELIEF! Tipsy & Company have arrived. Sam The Mailman had to ring my doorbell. The box couldn't fit in my giant mailbox. Oy. Their *upholstered* trunk is kind of heavy.

Anyway -- ALL ARE WELL AND ACCOUNTED FOR. It is a joy to see Tiptoe again, to gander through all the baggies (bless the Ziploc company) and everyone's entries, pics and such. Great to finally meet Tex and the little rubber chicken (from Aves lab -- so I am temporarily calling her Avis). I went to school w/an Avis.

Ed the gang is sending you healing energy at this very minute. And Marie, they are sending both of you LOVING energy to make you smile.

I will soon be ready to mail them off, after our big reunion party planned for tomorrow.

I SEEM TO RECALL THAT FLORI HAD A YEARNING TO BE ON THE LIST. Beverly Hills is lovely this time of year. Anyone else have an urgent need to have some happy little guests?

With hugs and kisses,

hutchibk
10-23-2008, 02:59 PM
Whew. I was afraid they were headed to the int'l space station!

Sheila - the only evidence from San Antonio might be a well posed photo or two, but that is ALL!

StephN
10-23-2008, 07:28 PM
Andi -
Feel FREE to keep our mascots longer, since they have only just arrived. The schedule needs firming up anyway, and they should not need over a month in transit to get to someone to take them to San Antonio.

If you want to send them to Flori then they can go to Brenda and then home with Sheila, then to Marlys, no harm done.

Andrea Barnett Budin
10-23-2008, 08:23 PM
Sounds like a plan, Steph! Thanks sooo very much for your amazing organizational skills and efforts. Your generosity of Spirit is a blessing to us all.

I emailed Flori. She would be delighted to host the gang. I will Fed Ex them to her soon. They'll be in LaLa Land before you know. And then, hopefully, in accordance w/the schedule. Back on track.

Meanwhile, I'm going to cuddle with my guests... http://cdn-cf.aol.com/se/smi/2b00001c91/06

hutchibk
10-23-2008, 08:40 PM
ja - good plan! All I know is that Genentech, Dr. Slamon, and GSK need to meet them... and Sheila, Maryanne, Esther, Joe and Christine and I need to take them out for a little San Antonio FIESTA!

SoCalGal
10-25-2008, 11:14 PM
Andi is sending the critters here.

They can be my pets at my pet scan on 11/3. I won't "hog" them and will send them to Marlys in Boise to arrive by the 13th. (I do need her address).

Steph - We will do some Rodeo Drive shopping - and will post all our pictures. This is so ridiculous but I'm really excited.

Marie - I am thinking of you and Ed and am sorry you are feeling so low right now.

SoCalGal
10-25-2008, 11:22 PM
Shoot - I just re-read the thread and see that I should just send them direct to Brenda next.

Sheila
10-26-2008, 06:38 AM
Flori
Just make sure Brenda is gonna be around....I think she is going to new York before San Antonio.

hutchibk
10-26-2008, 02:38 PM
Actually, I am going to NY right AFTER San Antonio, so it would be better to send them to me (maybe around first week of Dec), and then I take them to SA and they go home with Sheila for the holidays...

SoCalGal
10-26-2008, 06:46 PM
As long as it doesn't involve the alphabet I'm good to do whatever is needed. (see my post under Hutchibk's 2000 game)

Andrea Barnett Budin
10-27-2008, 04:52 PM
http://cdn-cf.aol.com/se/clip_art/objcts/brdrs/clips/bow1-clipTIPTOE, TEX AND ?AVIS (THE RUBBER CHICKEN) HAVE LEFT BOCA AND ARE ON THEIR WAY TO FLORI IN BEV HILLS (AKA LALA LAND).

Love your artistic creation OVER THE RAINBOW, Flori, Morning Glory! It's so *you*.

I FED EXed THE GANG TODAY. Fur and feathers were flying in excitement. I told them about Rodeo Drive and the stars and they seemed really up for it! All their goodies are with them. Of course. That is one hefty box. Sent with love. Of course... http://cdn-cf.aol.com/se/smi/2b00001c91/06 http://cdn-cf.aol.com/se/clip_art/objcts/brdrs/clips/heartcorner2

SoCalGal
11-12-2008, 11:06 PM
Hi Brenda. Please e or pm me your address. I'll ship them via fed ex on 12/1 to arrive 12/3. Let me know if that works or if you want them sooner.

hutchibk
11-14-2008, 10:06 PM
Flori - my address has been PMed to you! I can't wait... that time frame is good.

WomanofSteel
11-19-2008, 08:12 AM
I was telling my partner about tip and tex and the chicken and we thought that we would appreciate hosting them after the holidays if there is an opening. I think it would liven things up around here if we had some company.

hutchibk
12-03-2008, 05:21 PM
FLORI! Tip and Tex arrived today... I haven't had a chance to open them up yet, but they are here and will travel to San Antonio next week for SABCS and then on to Ill with Sheila! Will post pics soon...

Marlys
12-14-2008, 11:34 AM
O.K.! Where are the kids?? Did they enjoy San Antonio?? Did San Antonio enjoy them?? Did they get to meet any new people??? Waiting to hear!!!
Love & hugs,
Marlys
P.S. Last picture taken!!!

chrisy
12-14-2008, 12:14 PM
Brenda H has them, they thoroughly enjoyed the symposium but they worked too hard. I must say they have picked up A LOT of extra baggage since they visited me a year ago! Their travel trunk is approaching the size of a steamer trunk! And soon they will need a new travel diary.

You'll be pleased to know, Tiptoe was very well behaved and didn't get anywhere near a martini of any flavor. We think Tex has been a good influence on her.

I think they will want to stop enroute to their next visit to see Sheila - they were so looking forward to seeing her in SA but she was not able to make it. If they are anything like me, they will need a good long rest to recover from all the hard work at the symposium!

Joe
12-17-2008, 04:25 PM
1. Itis very difficult bringing TipToe to meetings. As those who have accompanied us will attest..many of those attending will take anything that is not bolted down. I would fear for his safety.

2. I had a chance to flip through TT's travel diary and I was extremely impressed. I wish to publish selections from the diary at a future date.

Regards
Joe

Kathy S in Tokyo
12-27-2008, 07:29 AM
I think Tip's journeys would make a fun picture book.

StephN
12-27-2008, 02:38 PM
Hi everyone -

The Kids have been making the rounds a little more slowly than the 10-day earlier schedule - but that is fine.

Brenda - have not heard from you lately. Have you sent them on to Sheila yet??
Weather has been SO awful, that it was probably wise to wait a bit till after the crush of holiday mail.

So - here is the next list, unless there are corrections I am not up on:

1. Brenda to Sheila

2. Sheila to Jacquie (Woman of Steel)

3. Jacquie to Marlys in Boise

4. Marlys to Laurie for the birth of her son
(Laurie - we need a good date to work around so as not to miss the Big Event - may have to do a little switching)

Joe is right to be concerned for the Kids safety. I don't know HOW many people tried to take them from our HER2support exhibit at the AACR meeting in April. Our mascots were there mainly because I had them (except the chicken we picked up at that meeting) and Maryann (Dubois) wanted to take them to the other end of the country from there!

Marlys
12-27-2008, 02:48 PM
Steph,
How about skipping me until after Laurie's baby is born..? That way she'll be sure to have them when she needs them.
Love & hugs,
Marlys

WomanofSteel
12-27-2008, 04:41 PM
We are very excited about hosting the threesome. Someone will have to fill me in on their likes, dislikes and all their little rules and regulations. This is just what we needed to give our year a special startup and since they will probably be here sometime near my birthday it will be an extra special treat! Hurray!

StephN
12-27-2008, 08:31 PM
Ok -
Guess we need to hear from Brenda who is partying her heart out in New York City.

Hey, Marlys, I took that shot of Tiptoe meditating last April. I am sure there have been more photos posted since then?? Japan in August and others.
That little Buddha is actually an old one from a temple in Viet Nam. A family heirloom. This should give Steel Woman a hint. Think I need to find that original thread from Pink Girl.

hutchibk
12-29-2008, 11:07 PM
Partying my heart out in NYC? LOL. It was too bitter cold to party at all! We got snowed in and got home 2 days late...

So, the kids went 'Fed-Ex ground' for $17 to Sheila on Tuesday 12/23 - because it was either that or $58 to send them 2nd day Fed-Ex Express - and I just couldn't afford that...

They should have arrived either today or should be there tomorrow!

Marlys
12-30-2008, 08:03 AM
Steph,
Silly me. I have kept all the pictures that have been posted in a folder and just grabbed that one because I thought it was from her trip to Japan. Sorry. However, it really has been a while since anyone has posted pictures.
Love & hugs,
Marlys

StephN
12-30-2008, 03:42 PM
Ok - Brenda - another White Zone heard from (meaning the northern tier of the country!), but you are back in tepid weather now.

So the schedule is shaping up till we hear from Laurie.

Marlys - Thanks for thinking my photo was from Japan. Guess the Asian heirlooms really set the scene on a Chinese stacking table.
My decor here is rather eclectic ...

Hope the "kids" will have the desired effect and help Sheila's body perk up.

WomanofSteel
01-02-2009, 06:15 AM
Steph, I like the new pic. Has anyone heard from Sheila, she hasn't posted and I was wondering how she was. I hope she is just busy with the kids and feeling better. Sheila , you can pm me for my address and let me know ladies when and who to send them on to after we have the little tykes.

LAURIE
01-03-2009, 02:14 AM
I probably won't go early since this is my first. My actual due date is not until the 12th of Feb. They should not let me go more than a week after that. I should find out more on Mon. We may have to schedule a c-section due to my hemorroids.

Sheila
01-04-2009, 07:16 AM
I received the gang Friday late....am hoping to feel good enough today to enjoy reading of their latest adventures...my grandchildren want to see them so maybe late next week I can get that done...then off to their next host...I felt healing vibes when I opened the box....gee I could use that!

hutchibk
01-04-2009, 12:21 PM
Yippee - they made it! I was worried since they were going ground over the holiday, and you were having some really crappy weather!

Unregistered
01-11-2009, 09:14 AM
laurie here. Logging on with itouch and forgot my password. If I get the kids for 3 weeks would that be too long. Doc said anytime during next 4 weeks. Baby has been in dropped position for over 2 weeks now. They told me if i go into labor right now they would not stop me. I cannot believe the time has come. I swear this kid has his hand clenched on my lower area at times. Maybe a contraction? I feel the pressure mostly at night after 9 hours on my feet at work. Let's hope my one megaboob will hold out for breastfeeding. My lumpy side looks so little and pale compared to the other one. I am hoping to get my husband to help me do a belly cast today. I don't know what I will do with it later. Maybe turn it upside down and use as a chip dip bowl? Ha! For sure I will take a pic of Tip and Tex in it.

WomanofSteel
01-11-2009, 11:22 AM
Just read Laurie's post. If Sheila wants to send the tykes on to her 1st that will be fine. We can wait until the new little one is born and then they can go to either us or Marlys.

StephN
01-11-2009, 12:30 PM
Wow, Laurie -
Your incubator is getting a little ahead of schedule it seems, but that is OK.

Keep Tippie and friends as long as "mother nature" needs. We all know that many births have their own timetable and not much to do but be ready.

Maybe you can PM Sheila with your address - don't think you two live that far apart.

Belly cast - you can use it to keep all the baby creams, wipes, etc in. Paint it blue for the little boy!

Sheila
01-11-2009, 03:04 PM
I will be mailing to Laureie this week...Laurie, send me your address....
just an update, Tip Toe might have a new significant other:

Mary Anne in TX
01-11-2009, 06:40 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_10_8.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxpt141YYUS) Hi Tipster!!!
Priceless, just priceless!!!!!
ma

http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb097&pp=ZNxpt141YYUS (http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb097_ZNxpt141YYUS&utm_id=7925)

WomanofSteel
01-12-2009, 07:11 AM
Sheila, I hope that Tips new friend won't be jealous when Tip gets here, Coz my daughter's hamster Hamtaro has been eyeing up the pics I've shown him. He thinks she is one beautiful furry mama! LOL!

PinkGirl
01-12-2009, 10:00 AM
Okay, how can I say this nicely .... Tippy still has all of her "parts" ... so if she ends up in a serious relationship with the boy hamster .... you know what I'm getting at???? Nothing ever happened between Tip and Tex because Tip was awake all night and Tex slept all night ...

Flori ... I noticed that Tippy has less facial hair now! Was that a permanent laser job or just waxing? What can I say? The rest of us are all getting rid of our whiskers, why not Tip?

WomanofSteel
01-12-2009, 10:18 AM
Pink, maybe Tip is like the velveteen rabbit and someone loved her whiskers off. Also, are you serving up that spray cheese in those fancy glasses? They would be nice for some homemade chocolate mousse!

Marlys
01-12-2009, 10:30 AM
Sheila,
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the pictures. Made my day to see them!!!
Love & hugs,
Marlys

PinkGirl
01-12-2009, 10:40 AM
Hey WOS
Haven't opened the can of spray cheese yet ... I remember Chrisy telling me that it has a shelf life of about 86 years ... But I decided to put it with my crystal wine glasses ... I think it looks nice there ... sort of a place of honour.

Believe51
01-12-2009, 11:16 AM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/11/11_8_9.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_) PinkGirl. Really missed you so finding your post lightened up my day. Love the new avatar. I also agree that this is perfect place to store the spray cheese, wonderful way to honor! Nice to see you back girl.>>Believe51

http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb097&pp= (http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb097_&utm_id=7925)

WomanofSteel
01-12-2009, 01:55 PM
I get where you are coming from. All hail the Great Spray Cheese!

Sheila
01-14-2009, 08:31 AM
Its all about piercings, and since Tippy couldn't find her belly button, she felt it would be fashionable to have her tale pierced...she also found a necklace that she just had to have...she is such a girly girl...probably trying to impress the new man....hope her Mom (Pink Girl) approves....
I am getting ready to ship her to Laurie, but woke to 5 inches of snow, so no post office today...
The gang has been very therapeutic for me....I feel like I may be turning the corner on this pneumonia thing....just wish I would get my voice and energy back.

PinkGirl
01-14-2009, 10:12 AM
Hey Sheila
What's that thing sticking out of her ear??? On the same side as her
hoop and her pink hair extension????

I'm sure it was AndiBB who turned Tip into a girly-girl ... think she got her
using that expensive mineral powder foundation..

Glad you're starting to feel better SheilaGirl

Sheila
01-14-2009, 11:17 AM
Pink
Thats not a thing...thats a hair accessory from Flori...I think she got the piercing idea from California.....
Are the spray cheese fumes getting to ya?

PinkGirl
01-14-2009, 02:51 PM
That thing that looks like a match stick???? Must be a Rodeo Drive
kind of thing.

Nope, no spray cheese fumes. I haven't opened it yet. I don't want
it to go bad ;)

schoolteacher
01-14-2009, 03:19 PM
Pink,

I am glad to see you posting on the board. I have been wondering where you have been. Is there a lot of snow and ice where you are? How much daylight do you have?

Amelia

PinkGirl
01-14-2009, 03:58 PM
Thanks Amelia
Yes, there's a lot of snow here and it is quite cold. The forecast is
for warmer temps. by Friday. I live a bit northwest of Lake Superior
so we have lots of daylight here ... sunrise is around 8 am. and sunset
is around 4:45 pm.

Nice to hear from you.

freyja
01-15-2009, 09:23 PM
I just found this thread and I am so happy to find out about these mascots! Now the pictures on your profiles make sense to me. I am a big fan of goofy mascots. Can I possibly get on the itinerary? They'd be great to see sometime when I'm recovering from surgery. It's now scheduled for the 28th since I'm changing it from a single to a double mastectomy.
Celeste

StephN
01-15-2009, 11:17 PM
Hey Celeste -
That is exactly what the Furry Ones are for - to promote healing and to spread all the positive energy that collects as they get passed from person to person.

Since they will be waiting with Laurie for her baby, the timing is a little dicey right now, then we have Marlys and Woman of Steel. They may not mind if you get slipped in after Laurie, as you will have a while during your healing.

What say you ladies??

Sheila
01-16-2009, 06:12 AM
Tiptoe Update/
I mailed the gang yesterday...on their way to Lauries...I mailed them prioity mail so she should have them by Saturday....hold on Laurie, they are coming!
Celeste, they are very healing!!! I am hoping you can enjoy them while you recover.

PinkGirl
01-16-2009, 08:07 AM
Cute picture Sheila. I think Tippy looks younger without her whiskers.

StephN, I think it would be nice for the kids to go where they are most
needed.... if it's okay with Marlys and WOS, maybe they could go to
Celeste to help with her recovery ....

Marlys
01-16-2009, 08:43 AM
Steph,
That is fine with me.
Love & hugs,
Marlys

WomanofSteel
01-16-2009, 09:20 AM
That would be fine with me also.

freyja
01-16-2009, 12:49 PM
Very generous of you all. I don't even know what to say. Thank you. I'm very excited to know they're coming...with that new baby smell! Any updates on the new arrival?
Celeste

LAURIE
01-16-2009, 04:47 PM
excited to get the kids. I hope this baby comes soon, I will feel bad holding onto them while others need them. I am starting to really get uncomfortable. Still working 8 hours a day a go to the doc on Tuesday. Maybe they will induce me early. I sure hope so. I will post to let everyone know that they arrived here safe and sound.

freyja
01-16-2009, 07:22 PM
Don't worry about it one bit Laurie. Take as much time as you need. Although I know you're anxious and so are we.

SoCalGal
01-16-2009, 11:36 PM
I am laughing so hard...leave it to you Pinkie to spot the missing whiskers. I'm sorry - I worried so about that decision but it just looked so masculine for a girl. I took a picture of Tiptoe with my brother-in-law who has a mustache. They looked like twins so I knew I must spring for laser hair removal. First time they were ever asked to charge by the hair. Let's not discuss money for such an important boost to Tippy's self-esteem. As for the matchstick - bad photo - they are little gold bobbie pins with a diamond star. Removable. Ditto for the second earring. Also my doing. Used the existing hole. And yes - there is a small tattoo on her wrist - says "fight" just like my daughter's. So please don't blame Andi. But it's funny to me that you thought it was her doing! You guys would die if you met me in person because I'm really so down to earth and not at all affected by all the ridiculous bs of BH. Hello to you from LA LA land. Don't be mad at the changes to your Tippy. I think she had fun with me. Stay warm and thanks for creating this Tiptoe bond for all of us to share. Love Flori

PinkGirl
01-17-2009, 08:16 AM
Hey Flori
It's all cool ... I know you would have had Tippy's permission and she's
an adult, I think.

She looks younger and cleaner without the whiskers and if she ever
wants them back we can send her to AndiBB who is a pro at creating
eye brows ... and there's always thread or embroidery cotton to consider...
whatever Tippy decides is fine with me. Obviously she wanted them gone.

I meant to say "lovely" matchstick ... sorry ... couldn't see it well in the
picture. And, I didn't actually know that Tip has wrists ...

Hope you are well FloriGirl ...

StephN
01-17-2009, 12:44 PM
I think Flori actually did our Tipster a favor in "eliminating" those too-thick, too-black whiskers. All the live hamsters I ever met had shorter and much thinner & lighter colored whiskers. Sometimes almost hard to notice they were so whispy.

We would not like to think that Tip has a hormone imbalance causing unwanted hair! However I don't think Pinkgirl would approve of a "Brazilian" for our girl ...

Some CARE tips:

Hamsters are susceptible to wet tail, which is severe diarrhoea. This can be avoided by not feeding hamsters too much fresh food. However, it can sometimes be caused by stress, such as moving home. (We must do all we can to minimize this threat!) Wet tail is a serious condition, and if you suspect your hamster has it, you should consult a vet immediately.
Overgrown teeth can be a problem with hamsters as their teeth are constantly growing. This can easily be prevented by adding wooden toys to the hamster's cage.
Remember: Hamsters can also catch human colds, but a vet is very rarely needed in this case

Sheila
01-18-2009, 06:04 AM
Steph
What about pierced tail?

LAURIE
01-19-2009, 04:58 PM
They have arrived safe and sound in Massillon Ohio (on Sat. like you thought) I cannot believe it, I had them almost exactly a year ago. I will try to post some pics soon. Maybe the kids resting on my big ol belly. Going to the doc tomorrow. Hoping for god news. Maybe an early inducement.!!! Still wondering about the pushing part and my recent problems with the roids. Ouch!

StephN
02-13-2009, 04:11 PM
Hi Laurie -
Looks like from this thread that Celeste (Freyja) wants to be next.
Then she can send on to either Woman of Steel or Marlys, whoever is ready (or home) to receive them.

Look forward to a couple of pics when you are able.

Hugs to you and Ryder.

Unregistered
02-18-2009, 08:25 PM
hi laurie here. I sent the kids today. Wow $24 for 3-5 day arrival . I wonder if ups would of been cheaper. I figure the postal service needs the biz right now. So celeste they should be there soon. Enjoy!!!

freyja
02-18-2009, 10:48 PM
So exciting. Thank you. They'll be here just in time for the beginning of my radiation treatment. Does Woman of Steel or Marlys want them next?

WomanofSteel
02-19-2009, 07:46 AM
I believe that Marlys was actually next on the list, but was kind enough to give up her spot for Laurie. Therefore, she can send them on to us after her visit.

Marlys
02-19-2009, 09:36 AM
I am going to be out of town so send them on to Woman Of Steel. We are doing our annual trek to Phoenix for pre-season baseball. I now know how to wait for the steps to come out on the motor home so hopefully I will not break any bones on this trip.
Love & hugs,
Marlys
P.S. It cost me $42.00 to send them U.P.S. to Laurie last February but worth every cent.

freyja
02-19-2009, 12:49 PM
okeydokey Womanofsteel,
PM me your address. Will tiptoe get to meet that gorgeous white creature in your pic?
Celeste

WomanofSteel
02-20-2009, 06:34 AM
Sent you my address. Unfortunaltely This is my mother-in-laws cat Mickey. He weighs in at 25 lbs. I just like the pic and am a sucker for cats. We have 2 kitties, Sydney and Pepper. I have had pics of them as my avatar also. I think my daughters hamster, Hamtaro is the one anxiously awaiting the visit. LOL

freyja
02-20-2009, 01:44 PM
I got 'em! I'll post updates soon.
Celeste

freyja
03-09-2009, 03:55 PM
Tiptoe and friends are having a great time. I've been so busy we haven't had time to share with you. They just happened to get here in time for my birthday, March 3rd, which was ALSO my FIRST radiation treatment day (weird how these things happen)! I'll get my entry in the travel journal done soon and pass them along.
Hope you like the new pink whiskers!

schoolteacher
03-10-2009, 06:15 AM
Freyja,

Hope you are doing well.

Amelia

freyja
03-17-2009, 02:05 PM
Tip and friends should be at WomanofSteel's this weekend! Bon Voyage little buddies.

WomanofSteel
03-21-2009, 09:01 AM
Just wanted to let you all know the kids have arrived safely. They are just in time to go with us to the Big Brother, Big Sister charity bowling event today that Jen's bank is sponsoring. I'm sure they'll have fun!

WomanofSteel
03-27-2009, 08:29 PM
So, who will get the kids next? Just pm me the name and address and as soon as the kids are ready I will send them off on their next adventure.

StephN
03-27-2009, 09:34 PM
Maybe Marlys in Boise, Idaho.
She skipper her turn so Laurie could get them for Ryder's birth.

Yes, Marlys??

We need some other people to appreciate what we have going with our Mascots!

Send us some photos, WOS, OK?

Marlys
03-28-2009, 09:13 AM
I am looking forward to their visit.
I will send WOS my address.
Love & hugs,
Marlys

freyja
03-28-2009, 10:12 PM
It made me and my son so happy to see the gang having fun in their new home. It made my son giggle, especially since they spent some time playing with his stuffed puppy and now they're with yours. Send them our love.

PinkGirl
04-08-2009, 02:18 PM
Hey WOS
Do you still have the kids???? Gonna post some pics for us to see????

WomanofSteel
04-08-2009, 02:46 PM
I sent them on to Marlys. She should get them on Monday. I don't know how to post a pic on here maybe you can help me out.

PinkGirl
04-08-2009, 03:06 PM
You can send the pics to me if you want, and I'll post them.

Posting pics is sort of like changing your avatar. You click on the "paperclip" and then browse through your photos and then upload it.

StephN
04-08-2009, 04:47 PM
There is not a long list of people waiting their turn with Tiptoe, the Chinese hamster, and her friends.

I think Jackie in Texas expressed an interest. Jackie, if you are ready for a visit, Marlys can send to you.

Marlys - will they go for a spin with the Sober Riders again?? I thought that was great!

PinkGirl
04-08-2009, 07:59 PM
Woman of Steel will have to provide the commentary

PinkGirl
04-08-2009, 08:02 PM

PinkGirl
04-08-2009, 08:07 PM

Marlys
04-08-2009, 08:22 PM
Yes, Steph, they are going for a spin with the Sober Riders. Gosh, it is great to see pictures of them. I can hardly wait til they get here. I will send them on to whoever wants them.
Love & hugs,
Marlys

WomanofSteel
04-15-2009, 05:48 AM
We had to keep Sydney away from the chicken because chicken is her fav food. Pepper couldn't wait for me to open the box. She thinks everything is hers.

StephN
06-13-2009, 08:39 AM
Hi -
Just wondering where our little Mascots are.
They seem to be "lost in transit."

Sheila
06-14-2009, 05:06 AM
Steph
i was just wondering about them too! TipToe...come out come out wherever you are!!!!!!!!!!

PinkGirl
06-14-2009, 07:15 AM
Geez ... I feel bad ... haven't thought about them in a long time.
Where is my little Tippy????

kcherub
06-14-2009, 07:42 AM
We would love to have them visit us in Georgia again! We are going to the beach again the second week of July, and they were such good companions there last year! However, any time is fine with us!

Marlys
06-15-2009, 05:46 PM
The big(literally!), bad(not really!), but kinda sick(really!), Marlys has had them in captivity for forever because she was just not feeling well enough to entertain them in the manner to which they have become accustomed. So she is sending them on to Jackie07 without any additions to the journal or no new pictures. Please forgive me!!!!
Love & hugs,
Marlys

StephN
06-15-2009, 06:18 PM
Guess that answers it. But so sorry to know that the "ickies" have made life for Marlys so miserable lately.

Marlys can have a turn whenever she feel like it.

Meantime they can go from Jackie on to Krista for a bask at the beach. You do have special sunscreen for them??

PinkGirl
06-15-2009, 07:50 PM
Of course we forgive you Marlys ... hope you're feeling better
and thanks for letting us know their whereabouts ...