PDA

View Full Version : Where are TIPTOE & TEX?

StephN
10-01-2008, 06:59 PM
Not forgetting the chicken either.

Need to get a schedule re-established here. There are some other people who have requested a visit, so let's get a Fall/Winter list going, OK?

Maybe this will cheer Pink Girl up.

hutchibk
10-01-2008, 10:25 PM
I was wondering about them the other day...

Can we have them for SABCS (Dec 10-15) this year? They were supposed to go last year, but they didn't make it to Texas in time...

Kathy S in Tokyo
10-02-2008, 06:00 AM
The trio has safely traveled back to Pink's, arriving on Monday morning. I hope they enjoyed their time with us as much as we enjoyed having them here. Tex tried to save me a little money when I used the automated cashier but the bar code reader didn't recognize his stripes.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3197/2798499363_845db89c4d_m.jpg

StephN
10-02-2008, 11:15 AM
Thanks for letting us know, Kathy.

Yeah, I guess Tex's strips did not quite cut it as a bar code - ha,ha!

Guess we need to hear from Pinky and see if it is Andi who is next for a (re) visit.

Brenda, since the schedule is pretty open there should be NO problem to have the kids at SABCS this year. (I think they missed by one day last time??)

StephN
10-14-2008, 12:26 PM
Pink Girl -
We know that you are having TOO much fun with our "traveling trio" and getting lots of warm fuzzies from them.

What is the next step and to where??

Let's get the schedule on track, OK? Even if you want them for a while longer, let us know a time frame and we can start from there.

Sheila
10-14-2008, 12:45 PM
Pink
You can send them to me and I wil take them to San Antonio ...just need to get them here early enough to avoid the Christmas Mail.....just let me know...they are old friends of mine...and I will make sure they behsave in San Antonio....can I take them to Durty Nellies Irish Pub?????

PinkGirl
10-14-2008, 01:08 PM
The kids left here a few days ago. Tiptoe said she wanted Andi
to meet Tex and The Chicken. They are somewhere
in transit right now.

Becky
10-14-2008, 02:45 PM
Gosh, its probably been a year since they've seen Andi BB (she had them first then Marie sent them to me where they spent Halloween). And Halloween is coming again. If someone has them but doesn't have time for a costume, at least Tip should still have her Esmeralda gypsy costume I had (that fit her from a Barbie doll).

I just can't believe the year has gone by so quickly!

Marlys
10-16-2008, 09:38 AM
I so loved the "kids'" visit and would love to have them return to me in January or February. My A.A. group has kept in touch with their progress and is looking forward to seeing them again even if they do not qualify for membership. They are also followed by the nurses and patients at MSTI Meridian. So Steph, add me back to the itinerary if possible.
Love & hugs,
Marlys

hutchibk
10-16-2008, 03:02 PM
Oh yeah- Tip and Tex singing with the piano player at Durty Nelly's!! Good idea Sheila. And I will dance on the bar, as I always do a Durty Nelly's.

Sheila
10-16-2008, 04:05 PM
Sounds like old times Brenda!!!!!

LAURIE
10-16-2008, 05:31 PM
Remember they need to be around for the baby coming. My due date is Feb.9th.

hutchibk
10-16-2008, 06:10 PM
Ohhh - yes, I spent plenty of time at Durty Nelly's in the late 70s and early 80s... my picture might even be on the wall. LOL

I even spent a Christmas eve or two there with a nutty cousin.

So if the kids could get to Sheila (or even me) by about December 7/8 timeframe, then they can accompany us to SABCS. They missed out last year because they didn't arrive to my house via Fed Ex until the day I got home from SABCS.