PDA

View Full Version : ~Believe51's 1000th Post Dedicated To Joe, Christine & My Her2 Family

Believe51
08-28-2008, 06:51 AM
JOE, CHRISTINE & FAMILY,
I thought the best way to celebrate my 1000th post was to honor this site and the family I have grown to love here. Without the education, support, love and prayers I have received here, I shudder contemplating the effects of our journey. I feel empowered and educated, loved and protected. This site has been our lifeline, our sanctuary and our haven.

There is no better place to be for us to get all which we need. You all have a special part if my heart and are included in daily life and prayers. We laugh, we cry, we learn and support here.

Now what else could Ed and I need?? My love to all for the wonderful help you have given us to move forward so completely with cancer life. You have breathed life back into us and also taught us to live again! We could never have done this without you. Thank you for helping us to see our life in color, for hearing the music again, for allowing us to have the best life possible! Love and Devotion....continued prayers.

Forever Endebted To You All,>>Believe51

Vi Schorpp
08-28-2008, 07:07 AM
that was a beautiful post...this site breathed life back into you as you, and Ed, do for this site. You're right, without this site we collectively shudder to think about facing the journeys we're on without the support, knowledge, good wishes and love from this site. Support is everything!

Believe51
08-29-2008, 02:05 PM
This is dedicted to the ones I love. Have a great looooong weekend>>Believe51

harrie
08-30-2008, 01:24 AM
Believe51...thank you for your beautifully written words! Much of what you wrote speaks of how I also feel.
Hope you and Ed also have a wonderful long weekend!!
HarrieCanarie

karen z
08-30-2008, 06:17 AM
Beautiful post.
Hope you have a great weekend as well.

Chelee
08-30-2008, 12:03 PM
Believe, Your post was put together nicely. I think so many of us feel the way Ed & you do about Christine, Joe and this Her2 board. :)

Hugs!

Chelee

Joe
08-30-2008, 01:25 PM
To Marie and All:

All that Christine and I did was to provide all of you a house and a gathering place to meet.

The difference between a house and a home is the love and caring that the occupants have for each other and I wish to thank all of YOU for making our house a home.

We couldn't have done it without you.

Warmest Regards, Hugs, Love and Light !

Christine and Joe

Bill
08-30-2008, 02:56 PM
Marie, thanks for being you. You are so wonderful! I agree with all you've said. Joe, thanks agin to you and Christine and everyone else for all y'all do.

sarah
08-31-2008, 08:02 AM
Believ51, you put it perfectly. Couldn't make it without this fantastic site.
stay well and happy
sarah