PDA

View Full Version : ~LANI~What Have You Been Up To??

Believe51
08-23-2008, 06:51 AM
Hey Sweetness, wondering about you alot lately and just read a post you sent. How are YOU doing? I miss you!>>Believe51

Lani
08-23-2008, 08:51 AM
possible treatments for his synovial cell sarcoma and a California man research his pheochromocytoma among others

In addition, my mother had a stroke two and a half months ago and my father's liver function tests are currently 100x normal(he hasn't been feeling well for about 8-10 days) His liver problem may be viral, but he has known metastases in his liver from a rare tumor (same one Steve Jobs of Apple had), which is only one of two cancers he has suffered from.

All this research certainly keep me out of trouble, but six days ago I was involved in my own personal trauma (accident) and
am trying to recover.

Nevertheless my research (on the web) continues.

I read your post about your biopsy--as soon as you know some results, please post and I will try to comment if I have something useful to add. Don't worry, I have not abandoned you!

Best of luck!

Vi Schorpp
08-23-2008, 08:56 AM
When it rains, it pours. I'm sorry to hear of your accident and your parents' issues. You certainly have a lot on your plate. You contribute so much to this board and apparently to so many others. I know you know how much this board appreciates you, but here's one more 'atta girl! You're incredibly intelligent and much admired. Take care, and I hope you're on the mend soon.

Believe51
08-23-2008, 08:56 AM
The thought never crossed my pea brain! LOL! I am so sorry life has throw you all of these curves. I shall be keeping Mom and Dad in a place deep in my heart where I can give them some special attention with prayers. As far as you are concerned I shall continue to send prayers and positive energy your way, only more of it. Thanks for keeping me posted about YOU, you are very important to our family here. Hope you are feeling better and that you did not suffer too much with your accident. Love and prayers always>>Believe51

juanita
08-23-2008, 07:16 PM
Sorry to hear about your troubles. They say things happen in threes so maybe it's time for some good luck for you!

hutchibk
08-23-2008, 11:03 PM
Take care Lani - you are our A#1 propellor head and we would be lost without you!