PDA

View Full Version : ~LILY~How Are You Doing Today??

Believe51
08-23-2008, 06:17 AM
Wondering how you are feeling as you move forward with this new treatment? How are you dear? I miss hearing that accent>>Believe51

Paty
08-23-2008, 09:45 PM
Lily, hermana:

Just a short note to let you know that I have been thinking about you too, and that I hope that you are not feeling too bad with the new treatments. Let us know how you are and what have you been up to... Lots of love and hugs and kisses and prayers.

Paty

Kavy
08-24-2008, 03:15 AM
Lily,
I am also thinking about you. I pray that everything is Ok with you, and that the Sphere procedure is still killing all the bad cells. When will you have the second Sphere procedure?
Love,
KarlaV.

lilyecuadorian
08-24-2008, 04:53 AM
well I ddint post lalety because I wasnt felt good...everyday fever,nausea,full fatigue ..headache ...I went to the Doc and he said all this is expected ..sometimes I thinking is worst then quimo ? anyways I Have appoiment for second treatment on Sep 3 at 1pm...my Oncology Doc thinking maybe the fever is because the body is refusing to have a dead tissue inside ??? who know until ct scan is made it ...is terrible how I felling sometimes ..if is not in the morning is in the afternoon .....but I cant scape for all this side effects ...I know my liver enzime are much less then before I did the spheres ...!!!
I have to thank you Marie, kavy , Paty etc for all your post ...I be worried about this side but the fatigue make think I get tomorrow !!! forgive me for this late update ..oh plus the aromisin give me back pain and some headache, muscle pain ...nausea ......so I pray that next treatment is less acumulative then this ....as much days are passing worst that I felling ....but now is my 17 days and I felling a little bit better ...when I went to see my Doc for the sphere he said that I look good ...and doing good ...he said others come in wheelchair and can talk to much ....but I was felling like crap ? with medicine I felt much better ....

Mary Jo
08-24-2008, 05:35 AM
Hi Lily,

Just wanted to give you a big "HUG" and my love today.

Mary Jo

Patb
08-24-2008, 09:53 AM
I am wishing you better days with your treatment.
Sending healing thoughts your way.
patb

Jackie07
08-24-2008, 10:04 AM
So good to hear from you. Hope you are feeling 'a little bit' better every day. 'Love and hugs' from Texas...

sassy
08-24-2008, 11:49 AM
Lily,

I am sorry that you are having a rough time, but hopefully this means the spheres are doing their work and eradicating the cancer cells.

Keep us posted. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

juanita
08-24-2008, 04:17 PM
Sending hugs and prayers your way!

Unregistered
08-24-2008, 06:55 PM
I am thinking of you Lily and sending you love and power to stay the course! We love you...
Marcia (Soccermom)

Laurieanne
08-24-2008, 07:07 PM
Sending you my prayers Lily.
Hang in there!
Laurie

Bill
08-24-2008, 07:32 PM
Hi Lily(hermanita)! I'm so glad to hear from you. I was going to ask about you tonight. It sounds like your new treatment is doing good. I'm sorry about the bad side effects though. We love you and are praying for the best for you and your family

eric
08-25-2008, 05:03 AM
Lily, my thoughts and prayers are with you as well. I hope those spheres are kicking the cancer's butt and the treatment gets easier for you. Eric

Vi Schorpp
08-25-2008, 08:24 AM
Hang in there...I'm sending good thoughts and well wishes for your continued success. Take care of yourself.

chrisy
08-25-2008, 09:24 AM
Lily,

Sorry to hear that this treatment is so hard on you - and I am envisioning it being even harder on the cancer. You are a true pioneer in this area as this is such a new approach.

Much love, sister
Chris

PinkGirl
08-25-2008, 09:49 AM
LilyGirl
I'm sorry that the side effects are so rough..... just think of what it's
doing to those nasty canser cells.

I have been thinking about you and sending good vibes for the strength you need to get through this.... I know you will do it!

schoolteacher
08-25-2008, 10:38 AM
Lily,

I hope you feel better today. God Bless You.

Amelia

Believe51
08-25-2008, 11:01 AM
I am thanking you for the update while you are feeling so unwell, like others said...imagine how those nasty cells feel with you kicking their butt. Don't they know you are going for your "Monstership"?? I know they must be shaking!! Lots of Love>>Believe51

fauxgypsy
08-25-2008, 06:56 PM
I hope that you start feeling better soon. You are always so supportive of others and seem so strong. I will keep you in my thoughts.

Leslie

caya
08-25-2008, 07:04 PM
Lily - Big hugs coming your way sweetie. I am so sorry you haven't been feeling well, but as others have said, hopefully the cancer cells are feeling worse and are being knocked right out!!

Keep on fighting, I know you have the inner strength and courage to do it.

all the best
caya

hermiracles
08-31-2008, 09:12 AM
Dear Lily ~ how's your day going? Hope you can feel a little better each day. Hope young Max is going well and happy.

Im having some more Epirubicin before I start on the Tykerb/Xeloda.

Today it is the 1st of Spring here.

Lots of love and strength to you Lily.
Blessings
Hermiracles

Kim in DC
08-31-2008, 04:52 PM
Hope you are feeling better.

Kim

Kavy
08-31-2008, 08:24 PM
Lily,
I am thinking about you too. I hope you are feeling good. I have been praying for you, and I will say a special prayer on Sep. 2, when you will have your 2nd Sphere treatment.
Hang in there.
Love,
KarlaV.

jones7676
09-01-2008, 07:25 AM
Lily,

I was happy to see a post from you but sorry to hear you are not feeling tip top. Hopefully, the end result will be worth what you have to go through.....as you deserve to be better. You are such a great person and I always look for your posts. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Take care and get lots of rest