PDA

View Full Version : Vanessa

Joe
08-16-2008, 09:28 PM
I received this email today:

It has been a long while since I have posted to the group. Now I can't figure out how to do it.

I just wanted everyone to know that Vanessa passed away this morning early.

She is the ex. wife of my husband's cousin and the mother of his two daughters. I don't know how long it will take for her daughters to post and let everyone know. She was such a sweet and caring person.

Please keep her daughters and their families in your prayers.

Thanks
Linda Nance
mslinda
-:¦:- God's Blessings-:¦:-
((¸..•´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.•´ Linda .•´¨¨))
((¸¸.•´ ..•´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.•´*

Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him.
I Corinthians 2:9

Our deepest sympathies for her family.

Love and Light
Joe

TriciaK
08-16-2008, 09:40 PM
I am so very sorry to hear about Vanessa's passing. She was such a special person and added so much to this website. I hope her family can know how much she was cared about and how much she will be missed. We have all been concerned about her, and we are appreciative for this post. My condolances and prayers are with her family and I'm sure many others will express the same. Thank you, Joe, for passing Linda's message on to all of us. Tricia

Bill
08-16-2008, 09:45 PM
Thanks, Joe, for passing this sad news to us. Vanessa and her family will be in my prayers. what a rough year.

karenann
08-16-2008, 10:36 PM
I am very sorry to hear this news. Vanessa and her family are in my prayers.

Karen

tricia keegan
08-17-2008, 02:55 AM
This makes me so sad to hear of losing another sister to this disease. My sincere condolence's to Vanessa's family.

GemmaG
08-17-2008, 03:12 AM
I am so sad to hear about Vanessa's passing. Vanessa and her family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Lots of Love,
Gemma

Kavy
08-17-2008, 03:31 AM
I am so very sorry for Vanessa's passing. Very sad news. One more sister lost for this horrible disease.
Vanessa and her family will be in my prayers.
Thanks, Joe, for letting us know.
KarlaV.

Mary Anne in TX
08-17-2008, 04:30 AM
I'm so sad to hear that Vanessa has left us. I always loved her input & sweet ways. I'm so very glad that I got the opportunity to get to know her on the Her2 site. So many times when I check in I look for those familiar "names" to check out what their doing, thinking, and feeling. Vanessa so easily shared all of those with us. I know that her family feels blessed to have had her in their lives. Condolences to her family and friends. thank you for letting us know. I'm grateful for every year we all have together...to learn from each other, cheer each other up, and to love each other thru the tough times. Luv to all, ma

Sheila
08-17-2008, 05:33 AM
My condolences to Vanessa's family...another warrior taken much too soon...I will miss her upbeat posts and the love she shared with all of us...truly a year of great losses for all of us....

Mary Jo
08-17-2008, 06:03 AM
Ohhhhhh, such sad news. I've been thinking of Vanessa often these past few days and wondering how she was doing and also worried that things weren't well because she has been absent from here for so long.

She was such a sweet soul to us here at her2support and she will be greatly missed.

Love & Peace,

Mary Jo

Barbara H.
08-17-2008, 06:08 AM
This is very sad news. She was such a supportive and uplifting member on our site. I give my condolences to her family.
Barbara H.

Yorkiegirl
08-17-2008, 06:22 AM
Oh No, I am so very heart sick to see yet another beautiful woman has passed on.

Vanessa's family will in my prayers during this difficult time.

dhealey
08-17-2008, 06:36 AM
This news saddens me so. My prayers are with her family. Another beautiful angel looking down on us.

Gerri
08-17-2008, 06:45 AM
I am sitting here with tears in my eyes as I read Joe's message. I didn't know Vanessa, and yet I knew her well. Just through her writings on this board I knew what a wonderful, caring person she was and how she always reached out to others. She had a sweetness about her that came shining through. Most of us have not met, and probably never will, but still, we share a bond that brings us together in these tough times. We truly care about each other; that is what keeps us coming back, even through all of the sad times. Without joy you cannot feel sorrow. Thank you Vanessa for the joy you brought to all of us.

We will miss you.

Much love,

Brenda_D
08-17-2008, 08:17 AM
I'm so sad that we've lost another beloved sister.
My thoughts are with her family, and with our Her2 family.

notamrnpsn
08-17-2008, 08:29 AM
I just have to repeat what Gerri has written. It has been a very sad year so far. My thoughts and prayers are with the family, Jeanette

Cannon
08-17-2008, 08:37 AM
Sincere condolences to Vanessa's family - and her family her in cyberworld - we are a family and it pains us all each time we lose a member.

PinkGirl
08-17-2008, 08:57 AM
This is so sad.

Patb
08-17-2008, 09:42 AM
This is just so sad, so many too soon. My prayers to her
family and friends.
patb

Becky
08-17-2008, 09:46 AM
What very sad news. I am grateful that Vanessa got to see her granddaughter and grandson born last summer when she was doing well and could enjoy them.

Her daughters and those 2 babies were everything to her and I will keep them all in my thoughts and prayers.

IRENE FROM TAMPA
08-17-2008, 11:08 AM
I am so sorry to hear this... This has been another terrible year.

My condolences to Vanessa's family

Faith in Him
08-17-2008, 11:21 AM
I will miss our dear Vanessa. May God's grace comfort her family during this difficult time.

Julie2
08-17-2008, 11:36 AM
I am so sad and depressed. When are we going to achieve the cure for this desease? My heartfelt condolences to her family and friends.

Julie

WomanofSteel
08-17-2008, 11:37 AM
Very sorry about Vanessa. My sympathies to her family.

NanaKaren
08-17-2008, 11:48 AM
Oh, how my heart breaks at losing another sister. Vanessa's family are in my thoughts and prayers. Love to all, NanaKaren

Vi Schorpp
08-17-2008, 02:13 PM
to hear about Vanessa. My prayers for her family for strength and peace. I will surely miss her posts and contributions to this site. I'm so sad!

lexigirl
08-17-2008, 02:28 PM
My sincerest sympathies to Vanessa's family. I know how much her children and grandchildren meant to her. She was one proud momma.

You will be sorely missed Vanessa.

Tearfully,
Lexi

Ruth
08-17-2008, 03:32 PM
I echo previous posts...she was such a sweet and positive person. My heart goes out to her family. She will be greatly missed. This year has touched our little family so hard.
With heavy heart, Ruth

juanita
08-17-2008, 03:42 PM
This is just too sad.
i can't believe she's gone. Her family will be in my prayers.

cafe1084
08-17-2008, 04:07 PM
My sincerest sympathy to Vanessa's family and friends. This really rips at my heart to have lost another strong woman who helped me find my way when I felt lost.

Love and prayers to you all,
Steph

Ceesun
08-17-2008, 05:45 PM
My heartfelt sympathies to Vanessa's family. This is getting so hard to take...our many losses. Ceesun

Liz J.
08-17-2008, 05:54 PM
My deepest sympathy goes out to Vanessa's family. I remember how happy she was when the new grandbabies were coming last year. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you.

Sincerely,

Liz J.

caya
08-17-2008, 07:16 PM
I am so sorry to hear of Vanessa's passing. She had such a sweet, caring disposition.

We will miss her.

all the best
caya

Jackie07
08-17-2008, 07:50 PM
You have fought the good fight... Thank you, Vanessa, for being our friend and our inspiration. You will live in our hearts.

sassy
08-17-2008, 08:42 PM
Vanessa felt such joy with the birth of her grandchildren. I wish they had had a chance to know her warm, kind spirit.

Keeping her family in my thoughts and prayers.

Alice
08-18-2008, 12:16 AM
I am so saddened whenever I hear of a loss. I do not post much but I read regularly and Vanessa will be missed.
Alice

mts
08-18-2008, 05:05 AM
Truly sad. I would have liked to have met her.

maria

kcherub
08-18-2008, 05:38 AM
So sad. :( It is sometimes hard for me to remember a person by their avatar, but Vanessa's smiling face and gorgeous hair popped up in my head when I read this just now. She was such a sweet person...

I am just going to put this out there...this sucks.

eric
08-18-2008, 05:42 AM
Another horrible loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family.

Eric

michka
08-18-2008, 05:43 AM
No!!!!!! . Too many losses of wonderful women I admired. I miss you Vanessa. My condolences to Vanessa's family.
Michka

DanaRT
08-18-2008, 06:15 AM
This makes me very sad. My condolences to the family. So unfair.
Vanessa's picture is usually the first one that is displayed everytime I visit this site - a beautiful woman. I am terribly sad.

Dana

kimber
08-18-2008, 07:08 AM
Terribly sad. Too many tears. . . . . .
Much love and peace to you Vanessa. You will be missed.

rinaina
08-18-2008, 08:52 AM
So sad to hear of yet another esteemed her2 member leaving us. My sincere condolences to her family.

Joan M
08-18-2008, 08:52 AM
I'm very saddened to hear about Vanessa. She really contributed a lot to everyone here. My deepest sympathies to her family.

schoolteacher
08-18-2008, 09:01 AM
I am sadden to learn about Vanessa. My prayers will be with her family.

Amelia

Believe51
08-18-2008, 09:15 AM
It is again I write my sympathies with a heavy heart. This certainly has been a tough year here on the boards. I want to reach out and add Mighty Oak and myself to the list of family and friends that shall miss this Courageous Warrior. Sending my deepest symapathies to her family, letting them know just how that sweet voice and personality helped us all on our individual journeys. We shall miss you My Angel>>Believe51

hutchibk
08-18-2008, 09:35 AM
Vanessa endured so much, including a divorce after being diagnosed... and she offered so much love and optimism here on the boards. My heart hurts so much. I can only imagine that she and all our girls have started a 'NO MORE Her2' board in the great beyond and are living it up. We miss you, Vanessa.

sherri
08-18-2008, 10:35 AM
Very sad news. She was so young. My heart and prayers go to her family.

StephN
08-18-2008, 11:51 AM
Very much have missed Vanessa's presence on the forum. I was so very glad she took the trip to Tahoe with her family and staved off the beast to see her grandchildren come into this world.

Our lot in life as a "survivor" here is to bear the good news along with the bad news. We share a pernicious, difficult disease. As much as we try to help each other, we can't always work the miracles that we so strongly pray for.

After we take a moment to remember our dear, departed members, let's turn to the positive side and keep forging on as best we can.

DonnaD
08-18-2008, 12:37 PM
I am so sad. I don't know what else to say.
Donna

hermiracles
08-18-2008, 02:23 PM
Oh yes - very sad - Vanessa's picture always struck me as young and vibrant and full of life! She will be missed.
Blessings
Hermiracles

naturaleigh
08-18-2008, 03:27 PM
This hurts . . . beyond words.

chrisy
08-18-2008, 04:56 PM
Every time I log on to this site, the first thing I see is Vanessa's smiling face. She will be missed, but I will always remember her smiling face.

BonnieR
08-18-2008, 05:18 PM
I, too, am going to miss her sweet face here.

Jean
08-18-2008, 05:25 PM
I too am deeply saddened to read this post.
Vanessa was so loved and we enjoyed her so much.
I will miss her.

My sympathy to her family.
jean

nitewind
08-18-2008, 06:28 PM
I was so sorry to see this post from Joe. I had a feeling it would be more bad news. So much loss, at times it feels unbearable. My sincere sympathy to Vanessas family.

Barbara2
08-18-2008, 09:07 PM
Oh, no! I am so very sorry. My prayers and condolences to her family and all who loved her. May she rest in peace.

Catherine
08-18-2008, 09:11 PM
So sad for the news about Vanessa.

Catherine