PDA

View Full Version : Natalia Rae found her wings...

Terri B
07-23-2008, 09:42 AM
I would read her "booblog" from time to time. I went to check on her website today, and found it had changed. I googled her name, and found out that she passed away on Monday.

How sad. She was so brave. She was part of our community here.

PinkGirl
07-23-2008, 09:59 AM
I read about Natalia's death this morning... very sad. She was a very interesting and inspirational woman.

Mary Anne in TX
07-23-2008, 12:30 PM
God bless you, Natalie Rae, as you join our warrior sisters that have gained their wings and left us here on earth. I'm so sorry for your family and friends who have lost you and all you blessed them with. ma

kcherub
07-23-2008, 12:48 PM
How sad. :(

What was her blog's name? I don't remember her from this board, but would like to know about her.

EDIT: I found it. What a cool chick.

Take care,

Terri B
07-23-2008, 12:51 PM
it's very strange, her blog is gone. there are only a few poems remaining. you can go to the members list here and click on her weblink.

I did find a little more info by googling her name.

PinkGirl
07-23-2008, 01:17 PM
Terri,
I didn't know that Natalia was a member of Her2Support.
I just found her on-line one day. This is the link if anyone
is interested http://www.beginwithin.net/about.htm

Terri B
07-23-2008, 01:25 PM
I had found her on our Her2 members list first. it's strange how her website is still there, but her blog is gone. I'm glad I followed it and got to read it. i think her last entry might have been at the beginning of July.

Terri B
07-23-2008, 01:57 PM
I found a link directly to her blog:

http://www.beginwithin.net/blog.php

If anyone is interested in reading this womans incredible journey.

juanita
07-24-2008, 08:31 AM
so sad to hear another sister has earned her wings. hadn't read her blog or known her on here, but i'll keep her family and friends in my prayers.

Patb
07-24-2008, 02:50 PM
I read the complete blog. What a journey. Thanks
for posting.
patb

StephN
07-24-2008, 03:29 PM
Thanks Terri -
Natalia was one fierce fighter, but it seems that her wish to live a normal life again was not in the stars.

All her trouble with her implants is a real red flag as to what all can go wrong even in the healthiest seeming person.

Her back up group was awesome! Bet they had a really great celebration of her life!

tricia keegan
07-24-2008, 03:40 PM
I did'nt know natalia here but am so sad to hear of another sister passing from this disease. Thanks Terri for telling us, I'll check out the link you posted.

fauxgypsy
07-26-2008, 07:28 PM
An amazing blog and a wonderful woman.