PDA

View Full Version : Tears in my eyes...

RhondaH
07-21-2008, 11:51 AM
After reading how Sheila is ok, just the thought of how to me TOO this site means so much...I love you all.

Believe51
07-21-2008, 01:53 PM
DITTO!!>>Believe51

chrisy
07-21-2008, 01:55 PM
Yes Rhonda, you're so right! I was away from my computer over the weekend and hadn't checked in. I managed to log in quickly with my PDA at the airport, just enough to see Sheila needed prayers.

Well I prayed all the way from Chicago to LA for Sheila without even knowing why. Mostly I was praying that Sheila received whatever grace she needed and that she would feel our love.

And of course I was delighted and relieved to see at the NEXT airport that things were turning in the right direction. - and that when she reads that thread, she would certainly know how much she is love. As we all are.

Mary Jo
07-21-2008, 03:33 PM
Yes Rhonda....As I've thought and said so many times....what would we do without one another. I am so thankful we are all here for one another. It's a blessing in my life .... MOST DEFINITELY.

Mary Jo

NanaKaren
07-21-2008, 06:32 PM
And DITTO what Mary Jo said. I come to this site almost every day for knowledge and inspiration. I love you all. Nana Karen

Terri B
07-22-2008, 06:12 AM
amen Sisters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

DonnaD
07-22-2008, 06:36 AM
Rhonda
I too feel the same way, over joyed Sheila is okay and that this site is a so important to me. Thank you Christine and Joe!
Donna

Sheila
07-22-2008, 08:40 AM
Although I posted in another thread, this site is truly a lifeline of love, knowledge and compassion...I can come here anytime day or night, and find someone who will listen, give advice or "hold my hand".....Joe and Christine, you have started an extended family that is endless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank You

Patb
07-22-2008, 05:30 PM
All of what you said is so true, I feel I must check on
everyone at least once a day if I'm in town. What
a group.
patb

Bill
07-22-2008, 05:56 PM
I agree, Rhonda. You all have gotten me and Nicola through the darkest nights of our lives. I don't know how to thank you all. It is like one huge extended family. May God Bless all of you and hear all of your prayers. Thanks, Joe and Christine.

harrie
07-23-2008, 12:18 AM
I love all of you too my HER2 family!!! You are all an important part of my life. I am filled with gratitude.
Aloha to you alll......
HarrieCanarie

dhealey
07-23-2008, 04:15 AM
You all are the best support group a girl could have. I feel very blessed to be a part of this. When no one else is there I can always count on my her2 sisters!

Jackie07
07-23-2008, 09:07 AM
I was having some 'acute interpersonal relationship crisis' last week with my church members, my family members, my hubbie ...

The notion in my mind during those moments was "if all fails, I'll still have my Her2support family on the net..."

The crisis has passed. And now I know just how important this board has become in my life. We are truly very, very special sisters... (and brothers - Bill, Joe, and ...) to each other.

juanita
07-23-2008, 09:32 AM
i love all of you her2 people. you've gotten me through some tough times that weren't caner related. it's so great to have such an extended family.