PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of Birthdays...Uhumm..ELAINE~Happy Birthday!

Believe51
06-25-2008, 11:18 AM
Elaine, I am taking a moment to celebrate your special day. May you pamper yourself and eat lots of cake. I had a small cake for Vickie on the 22nd, a cake and small cake for mine & Michelle's.....

....although bloated, I will have a small cake for you tonight. Looks like my feet are getting smaller with all these goodies!! (That one is for PinkGirl, tehehe). Listen for me to sing the 'Happy Birthday' song for you but remember I am tone deaf (smiling)

Have the best day ever and many many more. Keep smiling Elaine, we love you>>Believe51

ElaineM
06-25-2008, 11:47 AM
Thank you very much for joining my birthday celebration. Let there be cake !! I am going out to dinner with a friend tonight. We are going to eat Greek food. I am going to suggest we stop for cake or ice cream on the way home. My friend will probably want both.

Chelee
06-25-2008, 01:41 PM
Elaine, I just wanted to wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY and here's to many more to come. Here's to your friend and you having a GREAT time tonight. Enjoy!

Chelee

Believe51
06-25-2008, 01:45 PM
Oh Elaine, please have something wrapped in grape leaves for me and remember I do not eat meat!! Enjoy your well deserved milestone!! Lots of love>>Believe51

Bill
06-25-2008, 04:32 PM
Happy Birthday Elaine! I hope you have a good one!

vickie h
06-25-2008, 04:48 PM
]Happy Birthday, Elaine. We've been eating enough cake for everyone all week, another one for you today! Hope your day is special and filled with love, Vickie

harrie
06-25-2008, 11:07 PM
Elaine.....

Hau 'oli la hanau!!! and many many more!!!

Aloha,
Maryanne

ElaineM
06-26-2008, 11:31 AM
Thanks for all the birthday wishes. We had a good time celebrating. By the way, Believe51 I am a vegetarian too, except for a small amount of salmon once in awhile.