PDA

View Full Version : Migraines, dizziness, nausea during PMS?

aly1698
06-20-2008, 10:54 AM
Has anyone had these problems after finishing chemo? I started my ACT treatment in 2006, finishing with Herceptin in Aug 2007. During that time I did go into menopause (36 yrs old) but my period has returned since. Pretty much on schedule each month but the last 2-3 months I have had such bad migraines, dizzy spells and nausesness prior to my period. (I'd rather be swelling up and cranky then have to deal with this) I have an appt to see my onc. on Monday but doesn't help with not feeling good today or yesterday. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

tricia keegan
06-20-2008, 03:26 PM
Sorry you've been dealing with all this, maybe I was one of the lucky one's but I haven't really had too many problems after chemo. I think it's good you're seeing your onc Monday to discuss and hope you get some answers on this soon.

Becky
06-20-2008, 07:24 PM
It could be many things including endometriosis. Be sure to see a gynecologist and get a uterine ultrasound too.

Anything could make your hormones be off and it may have nothing to do with cancer and your chemo.

pattyz
06-22-2008, 09:40 AM
For one thing, I would insist on a brain MRi. If nothing else, it will be a baseline test for your records........

pattyz